Bikini outfits when?
Bikini or lingerie for female characters please. That's the only thing I will get my wallet out for.
And seeing as you go all out with the cosmetics I don't see any reason not to add it.
Bikini or lingerie for female characters please. That's the only thing I will get my wallet out for.
And seeing as you go all out with the cosmetics I don't see any reason not to add it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also bikinis for the female killers too!
).
With the exception of the hag (unless you make her look the way she did before she became a killer
I want Leatherface in a bikini and I want it now!
Well , I ask for this because they had already made enough non relevant skins anyway
Would love some topless skins for the girls too
perv
Well, they also said, they wouldn't release a clown ...
Are you sure it's your wallet you'll get out ?
Btw I support equal objectification, so bring on speedo jake 8-)
Or just Myers as Killer, so he can stalk them without stress.
I choose to not answer this question.
huntress titty physics when
Those physics are reserved for Kate only atm
Play Kate, when you get hooked, start a struggle and then let go, watch the physics at work my friend.
Just don't let it distract you, would be bad if you struggle too long and lose hook time hahaha
This would certainly make early-game Myers more entertaining.
I would instantly buy a ,,Speedo Only, thight one" Cosmetic for david. Any price.
(I want Kate's breast movement to be removed because they sometimes look like Bayonetta's breasts in her first game, triangular ang weird, but if new physics are being introduced... Mankini Ace with bulge and ass jiggle physics. And Dwight must have a cock sleeve with a pizza print, I accept nothing less.)
There is a half naked david already but there's no half naked women yet.
I demand equality!!!
👆YES! It would definitely add a little extra "uh oh" to experience 😹😹
Added breast physics. Have fun.
Yay Bikini String for hag xD I would wear it and draw my Traps on top of the head from Survivors, only to press my "Sexy" Booty in there Face
If they do this, the next thing people will ask for, are survivors with huge... eyes...
I'm not sure if sexualizing this game would be a good or a terrible idea.
It's too late for that ! When David's shirt fell, so did our inhibitions.
Its called "Dead by Daylight" not "Fap till Daylight"...we don't need bikini cosmetics! This isn't camp crystal lake!
You know...unless beach body Myers is a thing
Jake in a speedo?

Let's not forget the guys, too many games only focus on females
Sailor Chris in revelations will always be the greatest costume in all the resident evil games because of this.
I'm all for it... Just as long as we don't go the F13 route and start adding dance emotes 😹 lmao
You dont see a reason why not to add it? Uhm ok....
Can I get an AMEN?! 😹😹
Agree, I need swimsuit Kate in my life