Bikini outfits when?

Bikini or lingerie for female characters please. That's the only thing I will get my wallet out for.
And seeing as you go all out with the cosmetics I don't see any reason not to add it.

Comments

  • I actually like the idea.  If Nea, Kate, Meg, and Feng Min got skins with stockings and bustiers/corsets I would probably buy them.  Maybe they could be for a Valentines update or something?

    Seeing as winter is not far off, I think skins like parkas and down jackets would make sense.
  • fck yeah i want to see megs thicc booty while i run away from the killer, that's going to make me miss a few pallets but fck it it's worth it
  • he got ######### banned

  • At least you'd have something to look at if you're being hook camped I guess?

  • I wonder if he got banned for this😂

  • Lol, so you can do something while waiting for the lobby? :P
  • I really see Kate with bikini and a pareo with sandals. And a hat with sunflowers.
  • if there is a reason to have swimsuit cosmetics then there should, but currently, it doesn't fit into the game at all, unless they release a summer camp-themed map by a lake, otherwise why would survivors willingly be jogging around the auto wreckers yard or the swamp in a bikini :/

  • Grey87 said:

    Also bikinis for the female killers too!
    With the exception of the hag (unless you make her look the way she did before she became a killer :3 ).

    Dude that's not cool and to clarify why her backstory states she was a kid when she turned into.the hg
  • I want The Huntress in bikinis😘
  • @Grey87 said:
    Also bikinis for the female killers too!
    With the exception of the hag (unless you make her look the way she did before she became a killer :3 ).

    disgusting, the hag is just a little kid you creepy pervert

1 2 ›