Who do you main as killer and why?

I main Michael and Spirit. Although I play almost every killer, I prefer to go with those 2. With Michael, I'm a huge fan of the "Halloween" franchise so ofc he's going to my favorite. Also I love his playstyle. It's a calm, slow build playstyle. And he can apply pressure anytime he wants with tier 3. He's also one of the most stealthiest killers in the game. With Spirit I just love the mind games you can do against survivors. She's also pretty stealthy herself. And she can travel around the map with no problem.

Comments

  • I play everyone, but my favorite 3 are Freddy, Ghostface, and Huntress. Freddy because he's my favorite horror movie icon. Ghostface because his kit and animations are awesome. and Huntress because I need someone who is viable at red ranks but takes skill and time too learn.

  • I used to be a Pig main, and probably will be again (especially if she gets more than 3-4 useful add ons) but for the moment it's whatever I'm getting to P350.

  • Trapper, Nea and Steve.

  • Piggy mostly because she's one of the most efficient killers to pull people off gens, mind game and I love the Saw series.

    Freddy is a second because of his teleport. And Trapper is third because random traps make people angry.

  • Doctor and Spirit are my top two mains but I also really enjoy Trapper, Pig, and Clown. Very excited to hear that most killers will be getting some updates at some point, especially for Doctor. Despite how much I love him, I can't argue that he's pretty weak right now and some tweaks could really help him.

  • Michael Myers. I love his stalking stealthy play style. It brings the creepy horror factor to the game, and it stays true to the spirit of the movie character.

    Plus I am a HUGE fan of the Halloween movies.

  • Leatherface because of those masks, and being underestimated is a perk; Ghostface because peeping around corners is the best; Spirit because I have losing streaks that need to be corrected.

  • Doctor and Freddy. Both are very fun Killers to play as.

  • I main legion because he is really fun to play even though basically everyone hates him ._.

1 2 ›