Your Favorite Vs. Streamer Matches

So we've all faced a lot of streamers as we've played DBD what are some of your favorite, funny, recent, or just memorable matches?

Comments

  • I played against Panda when he was a Myers. He quit immediately in the post game chat without giving a "gg :)" which was very unusual for him... We were solo and no BMs so I don't know...


    Monto was a god tier survivor who layed his life on the line to get us lower skilled players out <3


    Pug ragequit on first down against a Spirit...

  • I often play against that english Pig streamer which I love as he is a very good player that does not tunnel nor camp or any other of that suff we don't like. Died sometimes, survived sometimes, ggwp

    Oh and I really like that german streamer which is a very good killer. So I wanted to play against him for a long time and when I finally matched against him, he DCed, as he wanted to show a 3-gen doc and the gens were bad. That was very unusual for him and I was like "noooooooo......"

  • I played against tru3talent, i was the killer (leatherface) with a mori. But I didn't know he was in my game until the post game chat. Then I rewatched his stream and everyone was saying in the chat "AnOtHeR mOrI SNIPER!!!!" XD

  • My most memorable are against Hag is D tier and moring him with hag. and against the forbidden O word to send him some gg ezs.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    I played against tru3talent, i was the killer (leatherface) with a mori. But I didn't know he was in my game until the post game chat. Then I rewatched his stream and everyone was saying in the chat "AnOtHeR mOrI SNIPER!!!!" XD

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NZDwZbyDus


  • I played against Otzdarva and he grabbed a Feng with Dark Devotion while she was doing a totem XD

  • I have not played against a streamer yet sadly as I play xbox one

  • I played against a PS4 streamer that isn’t very popular, I was playing doc, not doing too well rancored someone in his swf, downed him, hooked him and camped him, managed to get his other swf mate because he was being stupid and then the steamer messaged me “Say hi to Twitch :]” so I went to his stream, created a twitch account and said “I’m the Dokta that facecamped you”.

  • Are there any good/popular PS4 DBD streamers? I main killer at Rank 1 so would be interested if I've played against any.

  • Uhh none.

    Most streamer names I encounter disconnect cause they got downed by a Wraith.

    Not even kidding, there's some that stay, but that's probably cause a viewer won and gets to play a round with them or smthn.

  • @Spaceman94 said:

    Are there any good/popular PS4 DBD streamers? I main killer at Rank 1 so would be interested if I've played against any.

    Puppers occasionally plays PS4 but are there any regular popular PS4 streamers? I honestly don't think so.

  • I played against Zubatlel once. Got abit intemidated when I saw him in my lobby, so went with an Iri head and ebony mori... The guy actually used clips from that game in a youtube video. Im the Huntress at 2:19

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9El4qi0LfZ8&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3yLGxUMXhgqrXicbNh9uPnOOiuzMlISqWl--w8-1UF_Edsh_t8iw1pBms


    Also went against EdgarAllenBro. Was using Clown with no addons and managed to 4k. He complimented me and said I played very fairly.

  • Puppers is fun to vs. He is usually a good sport with a sense of humor and does not take the game overly serious.

  • My very first streamer match I didn't realize who I was going against at the time. It was quite literally, "WELCOME TO RED RANKS #########!" As the randomizer pitted me against a random guy, Zubatlel, Grimmiemore and OhTofu.

    I was using my meme anti-healing Clown build.

    Suffice to say I got shellacked.

    Since then I've faced off against Tofu and Zubat quite a few times with mixed results.

    Let's see... Cahlaflour is always cool. Gotten her a few times. My first match against her was on her birthday and she was doing a SWF as "The Birthday Girl." I was her party Clown and danced for her.

    Took on ANOTHER female DbD streamer who I won't name but caused a bit of a ruckus a couple months ago. This person accused me of stream-sniping when I was playing Pig on Leiry's with Amanda's Letter.

    Also faced Yoonz a few times as well. Pretty chill guy albeit somewhat biased on his idea of Killers running Ruin means they "have a small"... you know.. but in turn runs Adrenaline on all his survivor builds.

  • My favorite streamers to go against are the ones whose Steam user names are the same as their channel, stream live and only put 5 or 10 seconds delay.

    I don't remember any of their names, I only care about them for the duration of the match ;-)