I can't wait to DC punishments

Literally today I've played like 25 games, and 3 of them ended with a guy DCing and letting his swf the hatch. This is frustrating, and I don't refer to not being able to get my 4k, I'm talking about them not receiving any punishment, like a 60min penalty without being able to play a game or something. Seriously I can't wait.

Sorry if my English is broken btw

Comments

  • Agreed. The DC problem is bad on both sides

  • Why should you deserve the 4k though? Kill them faster and not camp maybe you'll actually find hatch be for them and close it

  • i'm not saying it's OK to dc... but hot damn solo survivor is NOT fun anymore. like seriously can the devs do something about it?

  • 3 doesn't sound that bad tho. On some days it happens nearly every match for me. But hey, you can see a winning point from that perspective:

    You made a survivor so salty that he is willingly removing all his bp reward of that match just to "hurt" you because he couldn't win. I like that feeling as killer lol, makes the salt chat at the end even more enjoyable

  • It's not going to work unless they have more than timers in mind.

    Edit: I jumped the gun. The husks might fix the dc for hatch problem...

    https://youtu.be/hwGXTWp0_Ec


  • I tend to get at least 1 DC from a survivor ragequitting in at least half of my matches. Last night, I went into a game with no addons and no offering on Freddy. all 4 ppl DCed after about 1 minute because "Snares Freddy with STBFL is aids"