"But Ebony Moris are rare!"

Just got in a game with a Leatherface that said he had 21 of them and he was happy when he got 3 DCs after his first mori(me). Oh and he was literally crab walking while going from place to place, lol.

Comments

  • I rarely use Mori's and I rarely encounter killers that use them, but when I do I don't disconnect to 'deny the mori'. It's part of the game, and from personal experience it sucks to have people DC and deny that gameplay - to me DCing from a mori is coward, it's literally a cutscene. It'd be like the killer DCing when he gets DS'd(very shameful stuff to experience). Luckily I don't have many survivors DC when I use a mori - it seems to help if I wait until they've been hooked twice.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Not only ultrarare, they aren't cheap either!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/236/LWB3FMSURAEZ.jpg

    14 millions in BP spent in the BW to get this many! add the 20(25) I already used:

    7000*92(95)= 644,000(679,000) in BP spent... only in the ebonys!!!

    For a killer to get a ebony, he must spent a lot of time in matches to get enough BP to buy it

    Even if you made 32k every match, that amount is only worth 4 ebonys... if you dont bought anything else in the BW!

    Above level 50 every BW can cost you potentially 50k, thats two to four killer's matches

    So every killer earned with sweat and blood the right to use every single mori he can get!

    Damn! That's equivalent to P3 50 and all perks - or 52 hours of playtime if you can average 50k bp every 15 minutes.

    I kept stats on one killer while I collected all perks and went from level 1 to P3 lv50. I averaged 55k per bloodweb at 50, so it takes roughly 13 million BP to get P3 and collect all perks - 6 million to reach P3 50, 7 million for the perks (should only be about 3.5 mil for all perks after the bloodweb rework!). Anyways, I only had 21 ebony mori's after 180 bloodwebs. I would have had more if I didn't avoid the mori's, probably about 72!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/655043#Comment_655043

    Says who?

    A gen took 80 seconds to be repaired 100% by a solo survivor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/850/DX2UO8ACI84X.jpg

    BNP

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/858/VI2GSBMC4T90.jpg

    15 % of 80 (seconds) is 12! with BNP you repair a gen in 68 seconds

    but if you hit the 2 skill checks you can get 10 %of added progresion to that 15%

    25% of 80 is 20! you can repair a gen in 60 seconds instead of 80! and you still have half of your toolbox after using the BNP to repair faster the rest of the gen

    The time you spend as a killer finding the first survivor, hit him twice, carry and hook him, then waiting to someone unhook him, downing him again and mori him is hugely greater than 60 seconds

    In red ranks I barely have time to hook the first survivor before 2-3 gens pop! and thats without BNPs

    The Survivior equivalent of a Mori would be if they do a gen and then the hatch opens. Since it cuts out almost all of the work required to win.

  • I like how people are saying that ebony mori’s are rare while Myers has an add-on where you stalk a bit and then you can kill them without hitting anyone

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    @FishFry247 Insta heals are countered by insta downs. They're fine as far as items go, they also use up the med-kit. Moris are uncounterable and do not counter anything, except for the ability to play the game.

    @ElusivePukka If you can stockpile them, then are they REALLY rare? Most things that are considered rare have like a 1%(or less) drop chance in games.

    Really insta heals are counter-able, that's a good one. "Just bring Franklin's bro, just give up one of your 4 perkslots for something that's 'rare' man, not like most 115% killers are very average and need all 4 perks for a build good enough to compete at purple/red ranks or anything". Not to mention the vast majority of killers have no way to insta down, making that point meaningless against: Wraith, Nurse, Hag, Doc, Huntress, Pig, Freddy, Legion, Clown, Spirit, and Plague. Not saying Ebony mori's aren't dumb, but if you wanna remove those because they aren't rare enough for how game changing they are then you'd have to remove ultra insta heals as well, just saying.

  • I have 44 just on hag alone.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/117/HLDM42MXY7FS.jpeg

    For the arguement of someone just stocking up on Ebony’s, It’s the same with add ons, I refuse to ever use prayer beads, but the fact it’s possible I can use them for 69 games, and everyone knows how fun prayer beads is to go against

    I'm dont even bother with addons anymore outside of SWF if I get the feeling people are toxic was just curious to see how high my addons would get while I attempt to get all perks on her. I usually only use Moris for Dailys and people who wouldn't eady up in a lobby.

  • @Mtom912 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/117/HLDM42MXY7FS.jpeg

    For the arguement of someone just stocking up on Ebony’s, It’s the same with add ons, I refuse to ever use prayer beads, but the fact it’s possible I can use them for 69 games, and everyone knows how fun prayer beads is to go against


    Since you also seem to be just gather addons in Spirit. Is it me or is Prayer Beads more common then the amulet?

    People all wants beads moved to ultra rare, but the reality is Beads will potentially become more common this way. With a guaranteed spawn of at least 1 ultra rare. Even if they moved fathers glasses to another rarity that leaves 3 ultra rares a Spirit can get. On the other hand I see Beads potentially once every few bloodweb occasionally I see it 2 times a blood web.

  • OMG am i the only survivor player that understands this game is not suppose to be survivor sided? i mean it is about 4 mortals going up against MONSTERS with no weapons to fight back at all, escaping is suppose to be a hard thing to do and getting killed is suppose to be a very likely possibility...smh wow there is a counter to a mori it's called play smart and get good at looping and escaping and if you do get hooked and then moried then just move onto the next round, you don't need to win every single match jesus christ. You do realize back when the game was new that mori's didn't even require you being hooked first right?

1 2 3 ›