If <no_mither is equipped> Then <stop injured_state music>

Comments

  • Seriously, I think the injured music irritated me more than actually being injured when I did David's adept achievement.

    I would also meme this useless perk more if it wasn't so damn annoying and impossible to hear anything

  • Got my upvote.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    No.

    Your username applies to you lmao

  • @aarongai said:

    HOW HARD IS THIS

    Hold on, I got you, I'm a pro coder! :)


    onEvent (eventPlayer, perks) function {

    If (equippedPerk == "No_Mither") {

    disableInjuredMusic();

    } else if (equippedPerk != "No_Mither")

    enableInjuredMusic();

    }

    }

  • Also...


    if perk_equiped(no_mither)

    {

    then

    {

    play_music_injured(false);

    viewable_broken_status(false);

    }

    }

  • No. It’s a useless perk that hurts your whole team. If you’re gonna be dumb, then deal with the annoying music all game.

  • @Immersed_P3_Nea said:

    No. It’s a useless perk that hurts your whole team. If you’re gonna be dumb, then deal with the annoying music all game.

    "i deserve all the annoyance and bad coding from the game just because i enjoy using one unique perk"

    Imagine saying using no mither would hurt the team without even knowing how good or how bad OP is.

    Tru3 sure handed the killer a 4k every game during every no mither stream i guess

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83177/if-then

    Hold on, I got you, I'm a pro coder! :)

    onEvent (eventPlayer, perks) function {

    If (equippedPerk == "No_Mither") {

    disableInjuredMusic();

    } else if (equippedPerk != "No_Mither")

    enableInjuredMusic();

    }

    }

    @McLean now please tell us why you can't implement that into the code?

  • Rework no mither instead

    • You don't get injured state (Except Deeb wound, Max sickeness, Hooked or Downed)
    • Healing from dying, mending from deeb wound or someone unhook you will go back to healthy state
    • You still can fully recover from the Dying State because <bad word> slug
    • You get permanent exposed effect
    • Any injure perk buff/debuff still apply if you equip No Mither (This also include Dead Hard still usable and Fixated being useless)

    Also if you're using No Mither and get down in 1~2 minute DON'T YOU F-<bad word> DARE RAGEQUIT and stop using this perk

    I swear every asian server and their no mither user....

  • Why run it anyway? To de-rank and be an absolute prick to your team, yeah. I'm not directing this to anyone, so please don't get mad at me. I agree though, this sounds really out of place.

  • @TheGorgon said:

    Why run it anyway? To de-rank and be an absolute prick to your team, yeah. I'm not directing this to anyone, so please don't get mad at me. I agree though, this sounds really out of place.

    Absolute prick? Someone of us enjoy the challenge. I didn't see anyone complaining when I ended up top of the score board 7/10 times doing my No Mither Rank 10 - Rank 1. If you're good enough, No Mither is just that, no issue.

  • There are only three reasons to use No Mither:

    1. Adept David achievement
    2. Try to show off (and usually fail)
    3. Annoy your teammates for a meme
  • why you even play with this perk?

    BTW i love the Injured music

  • @Immersed_P3_Nea said:

    There are only three reasons to use No Mither:

    1. Adept David achievement
    2. Try to show off (and usually fail)
    3. Annoy your teammates for a meme

    Ever watch Pain Relievers Sawdette videos?