Small game rework

Shouldn't activate for every dull totems on the map and maybe it could warn if the totem is a fake one. This would make the perk actually good in certain situations.

Comments

  • That's a big nerf. No, thanks. Small Game is good how it is now.

  • Dull totems are the main thing small totem users actually want to find. Would make the perk worthless if they removed that.

  • A Small buff would be nice, mostly just an increase to the speed at which you do the totems

    In addition to finding them, cleanse totems 20% faster

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    That's a big nerf. No, thanks. Small Game is good how it is now.

    That's a buff not a nerf.

    @PolarBear said:

    Dull totems are the main thing small totem users actually want to find. Would make the perk worthless if they removed that.

    Dull totem aren't hard to find at all, what sometimes take time is the hex totem. I'm sure you say that for noed but tbh I never hard trouble just hiding or escaping once this activate. Also if you think about it, once it activate you could have the location of the noed hex totem.

    Gives a chance to the killer and more BP for the survivors.

  • Then the perk would be entire useless if the killer doesnt run at least one hex perk. Total nonsense.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Then the perk would be entire useless if the killer doesnt run at least one hex perk. Total nonsense.

    It can't be worst than "déja-vu", if no one gets hook "we'll make it" or if you don't get hurt once "this is not happening".

    Instead of a cleansing dull totem perk thia would be a situational perk. It wouldn't always be good but in certain situations it would be extremly useful and more rewarding.

  • Lol show me those games where nobody gets hit during the entire match. SHOW ME! You just make it useless.

  • @TheUnendingNightmare said:

    Shouldn't activate for every dull totems on the map and maybe it could warn if the totem is a fake one. This would make the perk actually good in certain situations.

    Finding dull totems will be more useful once Inner Strength is in the game.

    I really just wish Small Game showed auras instead of noise notifications. I've never found it worth using as-is.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    Lol show me those games where nobody gets hit during the entire match. SHOW ME! You just make it useless.

    I do not run this perk bc I can do entire games without even being discovered whilst repairing gens right next to the killers. It isn't hard just get better at sneaking around.

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82940/small-game-rework

    Finding dull totems will be more useful once Inner Strength is in the game.

    I really just wish Small Game showed auras instead of noise notifications. I've never found it worth using as-is.

    That's a good idea another bad thing about this perk is that it can trigger whilst both a trap and a totem are right next to each others and since you can't see what's There ... Well good luck lol

  • And iam the champion of the world ... lol

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    And iam the champion of the world ... lol

    I HIGHLY doubt that. Especially if you can't even sneak. Lol

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82940/small-game-rework

    Finding dull totems will be more useful once Inner Strength is in the game.

    I really just wish Small Game showed auras instead of noise notifications. I've never found it worth using as-is.

    Small Game used to be an aura perk, it was changed as it was too devastating to the Trapper.

  • I think Trapper is too devastating to the Trapper.

  • Trapper… one of the weakest killers...

  • The only buff for small games its give aura reading on totems if youre close by 10 or 11m

  • Small game: Trigger an audio notification when looking in the direction of a killer belonging (traps, totem, etc) within 10m/12m/14m. Additionally If it is a totem, its aura will be shown to the survivor for 3s/4s/5s.

    How about that ?