New passive healing perks
Holy #########. Did you see that?
https://clips.twitch.tv/VastCallousPieSwiftRage
Head On Gamers, I see ya in the house of horrors.
Holy #########. Did you see that?
https://clips.twitch.tv/VastCallousPieSwiftRage
Head On Gamers, I see ya in the house of horrors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its sad because healing is one of the main tools to slow the game down, but then they have to leave other perks I guess....
To get healed in a Locker you need to spend 14 seconds on a Totem first. And need to find a locker.
It is not that time efficient.
That is one perk slot that is not used for DS, BT, Adrenaline, DH/BL, Unbreakable... I'm fine with it.
That is a great build name for this
Gonna run this perk with head on because it gives head on a purpose
Yeah, except it's not a downside that you should cleanse a totem. Plus you can cleanse it before getting injured, it's basically healing 66% progress BEFORE you got injured. Pretty nice, if you'll ask me.
Oh thats true, didnt think about the totem time. I think that Im most worried about my favorite perk nurse's calling
Y’all should already be cleansing totems so it’s literally no extra work.