Question for my fellow PS4 Players.
Do you guys also have trouble finding games as Survivor?
Do you guys also have trouble finding games as Survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Sure do
Yeah
It’s a waiting game.
@Shaped @I_am_final @JokerIsLoki Good to know, thanks.
Depends on survivor 5-10 minutes killer no longer than 5 minutes
Always. Specially in the red rank
Ps4 player, it take FOREVER to find a match as a survivor.
I tried pc lately. Killers queues are the eternity, but survivors queue are instantly.
I don't really get the reason.. killer is easier on console while survivor is easier on pc.. so i dont know.
Interesting..
I usually find a game instantly as killer.
Yep
Can relate
Sorta.
Yes. ~5 mins
No.
Ever since Ghost Face released killer queues are a minimum 5 minutes. Before the update it was instant.
I swear they did something to killer matchmaking in that patch, everyone just said "ah sure everyone is playing killer give it a few weeks"
Well its now been a few months and I am afraid to even select play as killer over ridiculous queue times
I don't really agree with that statement.... both survivor and killer are easier on PC for the simple reason that it was made for pc...... for console imo survivor is easier to play. The game isnt optimized fully yet and killer sensitivity isn't as fast as the survivors sensitivity... meaning the survivor can 360 faster then the killer can turn which is stupid AF...
Edit: yes I have YouTube moment while waiting for a lobby as survivor
Killer is definitely faster than survivor, but not by much for me
I waited for 25 minutes only to get up into a game with red ranks while I'm at rank 11..
Yes but i figured it was b/c of when i play, very late night early morning. 4am-ish middle of the US.
You got that backwards dude
Yep, survivor queues take forever. Even worse I keep getting "disconnected from the host" in-between games. I'll search for a lobby, find one, disconnected from host, or NAT type crap, search again, disconnected, then the third time(probably 15 minutes at this point), it works. Game plays fine too so I know it's not my connection. It's even worse when the game I get into is actually a red bar the entire time so I have to search for a new lobby.
Killer queues fast survivors queues slow its usually that way for me.
Ghost Face and new Freddy switched that temporarily though. Killer queues were awful when they were new and survivor was much faster.