Why not chief hopper? (Spoiler)
He would make more sense, because like most of the licensed survivors, he died, so they could have done something clever with that. Idk, I was thinking it could be how strong, and good of a fighter he is, but ash is the same way. Maybe a bonus dlc? No? (Please)
Comments
I guess it would have made more sense, but I think the survivors we're getting are just fine.
Or did he die?.. Or did he go into the Upside Down world and escape....
of course he went into the upside down and escaped.
There's an after credit scene on the last episode which should explain where Hopper is
I don't believe he survived, but that's beside the point. Steve and Nancy were the ones to take on the Demogorgon, not the adults.
would make more sense for Brenner tbh
@xEa
That's a good point but I doubt they would bury that info in an after credit scene. Who knows tho
I'm going to sound like a completely crazy person here and please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every Stranger Things crossover so far has brought new survivors? So FN got the Demogorgon and Hopper, Roblox got the Demogorgon and I believe some of the kids and DBD obviously got the Demogorgon, Steve and Nancy. So I think it's probably just companies not wanting to step on each others toes.
We already have our cop, so they might just want some variety. Same reason Jonathon isn't here: too close to Quentin. I will admit though, Hopper would have some good quotes for his perks.
We also already had a hillbilly, but leather face was added. Legion was inspired by ghost face. And probably a few other things I'm missing. I just think it is kinda dumb that we got someone that is not really known for being good at anything.
hopper best character, damn shame. still cool we're getting stranger things tho