Claudette on Yomaoka Estate is OP
I was playing some survivor and I put some dark clothes on her, whenever the killer found me I’d loop him inside the estate then run around the bamboo areas then he couldn’t see me so he’d lose me.
We all still died but it was funny.
Comments
houdini claudette for the win! \m/
But we all died! D:
Devs plz delete Claudette she's too op >:c
This is the only map I hate as killer.
No! D:
Calud needs a ghillie suit. Make it 100$ and DBD2 would be funded in a day.
Blendette! It's like playing a 'For Keeps' version of 'Where's Waldo?'
“Where’s Claudette? All I see is a floating flashlight.”
'Find Claudette, Dwight, Meg, AND the Flashlight, Toolkit, & Medic kit on every page!'
...I'd buy the hell out of a DBD-themed Where's Waldo parody book..
Claudette would be impossible to find though.
But if all died, then Claudette isn't that OP and Family Residence isn't such bad map.
Now I really want a striped red and white sweater + hat cosmetic for Claudette.
The title is more so a joke.
I’ll happily accept any Claudette outfit. :D
but at least you were sneaky before you all perished! 3:
No, it evolved into bamboo blindness, which can be worse.
There are jokes about her ability to turn invisible like Predator for a reason
❗ all-seeing wraith, myers, & gf all disagrees❗
Good thing Dwight already has an outfit like that :D
I’ve been foiled! D:
*laughs in p3 scratched mirror Myers*
Oh my god yes!
Exactly why I play on Low settings instead of Ultra.