So in a spoiler-free way, what does the demogorgon do? I'm wondering what possible gameplay mechanics it will have. I've never watched the show but I guess I'm going to start now. haha
So in a spoiler-free way, what does the demogorgon do? I'm wondering what possible gameplay mechanics it will have. I've never watched the show but I guess I'm going to start now. haha
It can tear through dimensions and smell blood from one dimension in the other, so hopefully this Demogorgon will have it's own map kind of like when the horn blares in Silent Hill and then drag a Survivor into it.
He does, Bruce Campbell did the voice and gave them his likeness. Just they didn't do a pretty good job on it π
Ash looks 90% like current Bruce. Close enough to be obvious but still a little, tiny bit iffy. Nancy and Steve both 99.9% look like Natalia and Joe though, which is a huge step in the right direction.
(man shouting in distance) the pants are too high!
I think it's her cheeks. Her facial features are squished in the middle of her face and her jaw/cheeks take up the majority of her head. I see what the artists were trying to do.. but the proportions seem off. I feel gross nit-picking. I'm gonna stop.
I think it's her cheeks. Her facial features are squished in the middle of her face and her jaw/cheeks take up the majority of her head. I see what the artists were trying to do.. but the proportions seem off. I feel gross nit-picking. I'm gonna stop.
that's mainly what I meant by facial features. I should've just specify it. (that, and the, imo, squished nose).
Ash looks 90% like current Bruce. Close enough to be obvious but still a little, tiny bit iffy. Nancy and Steve both 99.9% look like Natalia and Joe though, which is a huge step in the right direction.
Indeed, I feel like Ash's eyes are a bit too small than Bruce's irl eyes, they nailed the chin though π
Indeed, I feel like Ash's eyes are a bit too small than Bruce's irl eyes, they nailed the chin though π
When he opens an exit gate, good god, he looks so damn squinty it's a little hilarious. Ash looks better in lobby than he does in game by a little bit so I'm looking forward to seeing ingame, inmatch Steve.
When he opens an exit gate, good god, he looks so damn squinty it's a little hilarious. Ash looks better in lobby than he does in game by a little bit so I'm looking forward to seeing ingame, inmatch Steve.
And then his eyes when getting pulled out of a locker lmao
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's funny, the first thing I thought of when I saw Nancy was this
Licensed Survivors with the actual likenesses? If only Ash had that treatment.
I was kind of worried about Steve, but he looks fantastic.
Steve and Nancy look decent, and I see their second attempt at Quentin is at least a step in the right direction.
Yea, I just hate how Quentin was given longer hair, and an ugly, stripped sweater.
oh, @paul_denson can you share where you got the renders from?
What second attempt at Quentin? Did I miss something?
Eez joke on how ugly Quentin looks in-game by comparing him unfavorably to the Demogorgon.
Hmm this particular image of Nancy is kind of eh, she looks more accurate in the trailer.
So in a spoiler-free way, what does the demogorgon do? I'm wondering what possible gameplay mechanics it will have. I've never watched the show but I guess I'm going to start now. haha
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Those stupid pants are back. I thought we were cursed to only see them on Laurie
It can tear through dimensions and smell blood from one dimension in the other, so hopefully this Demogorgon will have it's own map kind of like when the horn blares in Silent Hill and then drag a Survivor into it.
He does, Bruce Campbell did the voice and gave them his likeness. Just they didn't do a pretty good job on it π
Oh, lol
So Nancy will be my main π
Oh good Steve's hot
They nailed Steve. Nancy looks odd for some reason
Ash looks 90% like current Bruce. Close enough to be obvious but still a little, tiny bit iffy. Nancy and Steve both 99.9% look like Natalia and Joe though, which is a huge step in the right direction.
(man shouting in distance) the pants are too high!
EDIT: After I got my sister, she said the nose looks a little smaller than it should, and the face is off.
EDIT 2: After looking back at Nancy I 100% agree with that.
Me shouting that about Steve
I think it's her cheeks. Her facial features are squished in the middle of her face and her jaw/cheeks take up the majority of her head. I see what the artists were trying to do.. but the proportions seem off. I feel gross nit-picking. I'm gonna stop.
that's mainly what I meant by facial features. I should've just specify it. (that, and the, imo, squished nose).
Man, Nancy looks great. I hope they have some good cosmetics for her!
Yeah sorry. I should have realized but some people are weird and talking about their eyeballs.
Nancy's cosmetics...
Nancy looks like a younger version of CΓ©line Dion.
Indeed, I feel like Ash's eyes are a bit too small than Bruce's irl eyes, they nailed the chin though π
When he opens an exit gate, good god, he looks so damn squinty it's a little hilarious. Ash looks better in lobby than he does in game by a little bit so I'm looking forward to seeing ingame, inmatch Steve.
And then his eyes when getting pulled out of a locker lmao