Legacy should be revoked if they DC too much
on top of bans, I believe legacy clothing should be revoked if survivors/killers DC too much.
With Dedicated servers, DC punishments will be much more present, and this is what I think should be done on top of banning.
Comments
My god what is with the total fixation on legacy? It's irrelevant and very few people have it anyway. Bans are more than enough.
This would be silly and will not happen.
While that is true, bans aren’t permanent 100% of the time. Likely it’s 1 day, then 2 then 1 week etc.
legacy could be combined with one of these lower tier bans to really knock some sense in them
The people who DC don't HAVE sense.
You know how some people call some builds 'tryhards'?
I call DC'ers 'Cryhards', because they'd rather flip the table and forfeit ALL BLOODPOINTS instead of lose and get 5-10k BP.
agreed
That's a bit much
Honestly, I think people who habitually DC (To the point of getting a month ban) should return to special skins fored onto on EVERY Survivor & Killer that they play that show the DC icon.
Just a big DC icon on shirts and vests and Trappers fishing waders, etc.
(I'm only partially kidding. This is funny as heck in my head)
Survivors get a shirt that will stay on them for several matches if they DC at most 5 times straight that says: "I dc a lot and got this shirt"
Killers get the same thing.
What's BDO?
“I don’t have Legacy, and I am upset about it.”
Black Desert Online. Excellent game.
I played that BDO a year or two ago. It was cluttered, spammy, full of bots, required TONS of microtransactions, and every story quest was basically solo.
It was a single player MMO, story-wise and a bot farm in every other regard.
Then you know who dc's often and can choose not to play with them
I'm honestly for this, but add a reflective vest with it.
Also add a clown's nose or Groucho glasses.
Make them wear like a dunce hat or something so other survivors can know they're playing with a baby
Make sure it says 'Cryhard', since they table flip when they get downed. 😀