Hitboxes

Will the developers ever fix the crap hitboxes. As a survivor it ruins the game when you fast vault successfully go to take off and still get smacked. As a killer it just makes the game easier when all I have to do is swing in a general area of a survivor and hit them.

Comments

  • Sounds like you are suffering from peer to peer connection, just like the rest of us. It isn't the hitboxes, it's the fact that your connection to the Killer isn't instant. Dedicated Servers should fix it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Sounds like you are suffering from peer to peer connection, just like the rest of us. It isn't the hitboxes, it's the fact that your connection to the Killer isn't instant. Dedicated Servers should fix it.

    Yeah maybe it just sucks as a survivor really bad and as killer it just takes the fun out because you don't even have to really try. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

  • @GH0ST3D said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/633606#Comment_633606

    Yeah maybe it just sucks as a survivor really bad and as killer it just takes the fun out because you don't even have to really try. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

    We can only hope.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Sounds like you are suffering from peer to peer connection, just like the rest of us. It isn't the hitboxes, it's the fact that your connection to the Killer isn't instant. Dedicated Servers should fix it.

    Dedicated servers wont fix those ######### hitboxes.

  • Honestly I started treating it as the killer is always closer than they appear and reacting accordingly and it's made Survivor a lot easier.

  • Yo, at least even killers have to deal with auto-aim (which of course doesn't exist, thanks to the super optimized BHVR developed "structure detection system™") and stupid iframes from sprint burst or balanced landing. Every of these problems comes from incompetence.

  • Hitboxes are fine. I am not sure what you don't understand

  • @ClogWench said:

    Honestly I started treating it as the killer is always closer than they appear and reacting accordingly and it's made Survivor a lot easier.

    "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear"😅

  • If the hitboxes do get fixed... survivors will still cry about em getting hit

  • @camgaming_dbd said:

    If the hitboxes do get fixed... survivors will still cry about em getting hit

    I'm guessing you're a killer main then, but I play both sides evenly and even when I'm killer it's just to easy to swipe in the general area of a survivor and get a hit. But when I'm survivor it just feels like I have no chance, I have literally been hit when I'm behind the killer (while the killer is facing the other way) so yeah that's just stupid. And if and when it ever gets fixed then I will be fine nothing really left to say. (other than scummy killers play styles which is not fun but it is what it is and they paid to play so I'm not going to get mad about it.)