If that PTB goes life, DbD wil be Dead
Iam saying this as a Player from the first Hour, i have over 3k hrs in the game. Spent on both sides.i loving this game but...
if this is going life, like it is with a overpowered trapper and the bullshitty nerfs to the exhaustion perks i will never play it again. That is not fun at all, neither for me playing as trapper or Killer( where is the challenge anymore?) and as a survivor.
BHVR, stop listening to crying baby killers with 300hrs! Instead complaining about everything in the game and survivors are beeing OP, they should spent time in the game and get better.
Comments
3k in afking in lobby and playing rank 20 surv probably.
Also I have 10k hours in DBD, trust me.
PS. I'm survivor main and have a Legacy Ace.
If it goes Life, then it has become Skynet. We are all screwed.
You want challange then complain about nerfs to the exhaustion perks? Yeah makes sense duh
Being a killer is actually a challange in itself and trapper needed a couple of buffs. I say this as a survivor main and even i do not agree on what you have said about exhaustion perks. Those perks were the most powerful perks in the game that has no counter.
You still can disarm his traps and leave him as an m1 killer and he cant do anything at all buddy. His addons are really powerful and i accept that but i would take any trapper rather than 3-4 blink nurses or instadown huntresses. I really doubt that you have 3k hours in this game or you are not very smart
Trapper needs changes badly. And not cause he's weak, but cause he's old. He comes from a time where the Killer couldn't even break Generators and BNPs were instant, yet games went by about just as fast as now.
As for Exhaustion, i actually agree. But Sprint Burst needs this kind of nerf.
L8r sk8r
Later kiddo.
The days of being unbalanced and ridiculous biased for survivors are over. Get ready to play a survival horror game where you're not entitled to survive.
THe changes they are making are fabulous. Some of them need tweaked sure, but the ideas and concepts in their thinking are just amazing.
I can't wait for this stuff to go live. This is one of the best PTB builds yet.
Trapper will be still trash compraed to nurse
Probably you should just quit the game after 3k hours
Welcome to the killer Era, in 2 years we will be back to the next cycle of 2 years survivor Era.
I ######### love these new changes. Finally they are getting things right. The fact that a rank 1 can derank to rank 20 was seriously broken.
Trapper OP damn the time flies.
Besides his ultra-rare addons he is still mid at best. For the exhaustion perks they deserve that.
All in all GIT GUD or leave the game. lmao 3K hrs
OP doesnt grasp that the one in 1vAll is SUPPOSE to be strong and youre NOT suppose to easily 1v1 them...
git gud.
btw, he doesnt have 3k hours
Good luck on your travels.
How is the Trapper going to be OP? You do realise he still has the same counterplay as before right?
A smart person would come with a smarter argument than "I DONT LIKE, I LEAVE, EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS DUMB BABY KILLER XD LOL THUMPS UP AND SUBSCRIBE TO NOOB3 AND OCHIDO"
I'm just sitting here. Have not played dbd since the double blood points. Don't really plan to. We will see where the game goes I had my dosage of sodium from reading this one thread so...
Marth still should have won that tournament.
I read 1st couple post ons 1st page skipped rest and 2nd page, came to 3rd page still disappointed. As a trapper main the new trapper changes are long overdue and he'll still be below Myers and she who shall not be named that rules them all.
I've never used the crutch DS excepot for 6 games at lvl 12 solo finally, missed 1st 5 games skill checks, tried it one more game had 3 others dc instantly against a Freddy on Coldwind. i got it to work just so he could chase me for another 5 secs before hooking me. I've never used it since so these changes won't affect me.
The self care changes I actually suggested back when it was still a players discussion only thing and I don't have a problem with it a tall. For someone w2ith 3k hours you complain an awful lot since if you've really been there that long you'd know the following. The game will constantly change over time as new chars and maps are introduced. New perks are introduced and old stuff changed etc.
If this is how you adapt to change then you obviously shouldn't be here and instead should stick to games that enver ever change.
You all should find a new way to approach people that has an opinion different than yours.
The real problem isn’t balance, it’s the players themselves. Both sides have players that are just scum, and play the game with the sole purpose of ruining the opposing sides time.
The exhaustion perk nerfs needed to happen and you know it.
Trapper needed the buff. He was outdated. The Hag needed a buff, but maybe not to the extent.
If you ask me, Sprint Burst at Tier I is fine. If a minute goes by and you still can't manage to catch the survivor, there's something wrong on your end.
Edit: Why don't they just drop all the changes and just add 1 more gen to complete making it a total of 6 if times such a big problem
I think if rank 1's are grouping with their newbie friends then they are thrown in the deep end. And should have to play in the rank of their friends, its up to them to protect each other. If thats too much then let the new guy learn against other newbs in the lower ranks.