Looping
Just had a game where an optimal survivor was able to loop me for 5 gens straight, it was in the broken asylum loop and he had additional jungle gyms with perfect window placement around the ######### house.
Can someone please tell me what to do? I even stacked bloodlust 3 but was not possible to get him without breaking the pallet because the jungle gyms where to close to each other.
Please I am open for advice, after this game im insidious leatherface now waiting for some advice from you guys, oh and playing nurse is not a solution btw
Comments
Nope...you are mega, hyper stupid at this point. You are unable to read or put together cogent thoughts.
You just lumped together my anti-bloodlust thread and the Nurse...for some reason? And misspelled YOU'RE while calling ME stupid LOL
Stop posting nonsense.
the problem with looping is how easy it is to pull of compared to how almost impossibly difficult it is to counter
You are forgetting the fact that removing Bloodlust will affect all Killers besides the Nurse and you are still trying to be in Denial about this. Still going on Grammar huh? You misspelled GIT GUB
Stop posting nonsense
Now you are just spouting nonsense. I main killer cos i cant play surv but go ahead and prove me wrong quoting me with my own posts please.
You are the very definition of a troll. Go back under the bridge.
I intentionally misspelled "GIT GUB" because you did you cretin! LOL
You poor poor fool.
You'd be surprised honestly. It's one thing to know what to do, but it's entirely different when actually doing it.
Uhhh, what?
You just steamed in here and gave me a snotty comment abut rank, I responded appropriately, then mocked you.
Keep trying to defend yourself with your BS claims while you are still in Denial
Just read your past comments dude. I'm sure you've panicked and gone back and edited it by now.
I'm going to leave you alone now as at this point it's just bullying.
Stop posting nonsense.
Gone past rank 15 much?...is being snotty eh?
Prove to me with my own posts that i am a biased troll. Go ahead. Look at my posts. I have fought and stood up for survs when i thought a comment was asking for a nerf/buff.
Prove it. Use my posts. Otherwise stfu
I'll just leave this here.
Stop posting nonsense.
Prove what you maniac? Are you the same person? Are you and issues one and the same?
You are so so dumb and have very similar writing patterns.
I answered your question, then mocked you for it, then used your own silly words (snotty) against you to mock you further...and now you want me to prove that YOU are a troll? What?
Stop posting nonsense.
You called me a biased troll. Since you cant prove it and are unwilling to prove it - since you cant and wont be able to - you are nothing but a nonsense talking troll who needs to go back under the bridge where you belong.
Prove i am biased. Do it!
You can catch survivors, depending on the map, the perks and items of an player.
It could take 4 gens tho, doesnt even account your skill, as there is a skill cap for every killer not being nurse and hillbilly.
Just facecamp everyone, till the devs fix the game to actually being fun for everyone.
I was talking to him not to you...and you are quoting the wrong person on your other posts
This is a fact for Killers that are loopable, yet there are people like only1biggs still in Denial
LOL no I didn't... some issues called ME a "biased troll". My word, learn to read this instant.
Yikes.
As you keep bringing that up, I'm inclined to think that you are infact the one in denial... about not being a good killer perhaps?
I have 2.8k hours now mainly on Killers, again if I was not a good Killer why else I was able to get 3-4k on Rank 1 with Nurse constantly
and you told us you are a Killer main, tell us who you mains and how you were doing at Rank 1 please
2.8k hours!? Wow! Amaze! If you think this or rank equates to skill then you are delusional. There are many people across all ranks with varying degrees of skill. This is a fact. You seem an average killer, based on you constantly posting nonsense. If you 3-4k as Nurse at rank 1..that means you are using the most OP BS killer to kill average survivors. To think otherwise based on your post history is laughable.
It doesn't matter, but... I main Billy at rank 1 and also play Freddy, Wraith, Trapper and Myers. With Billy I will 4k 8 or 9 games out of ten. If I lose I made mistakes. As the other killers I mentioned, same, depending on the maps of course.
I often get lovely messages saying how good I am as killer and am frequently asked out to lunch by lonely survivors. I do VERY well for myself at rank 1.
Now..stop posting nonsense.
It's a sad, unfortunate answer I have to give but the best advice I can give? Learn the Nurse. She is frustrating to learn but once you do, she is a hard counter to Looping
This is how you think until you realise there are holes in every wall for survivors to see what the killer is doing. there is no or very little room for actual mind games.
you got a big fat light that shines through walls this forces you to stare out away from the wall and walk sideways or they can see it and know what's up
holes... holes everywhere... the killer shack has holes in every wall where you can peer in and see what way the killer is walking, jungle gyms have windows and gaps as well as a very set loop path that the killer can't do much about.
farm maps just have 0 ability to mind game since everything is just slats of wood with 100% visibility and the rock loops allow you to see the killers head.
the big one, survivors can look behind them while running.
First of all, it's the Asylum. While considerably better than it used to be, it could still use a few tweaks (I'm looking at you, window in the atrium that's still not closed)
But other than that... best advice I can give you is to be willing to give up the chase on a tough target to seek out the weak link in the team.
If you can find the weaker links in a team and get them on a hook, you'll force the rest of the team to stop doing gens and address that. Players who are weak in the chase can still do generators if you ignore them for the stronger player. Better to take them out of play and give yourself more time to thin the stronger player's support.
There is nothing wrong with giving up a chase. Indeed, it's a natural part of nature for a predator to go after easier prey. Even if you never catch the strong players, you'll likely have gotten enough off the weak links to earn points and possibly rank.