Chapter 13 could be licensed....
we should get a leak today, but if we dont, probably next uesday, the chapter in the ptb will be licensed.
my guess: demogrongongonogon or pinhead or who knows if Jason............
we should get a leak today, but if we dont, probably next uesday, the chapter in the ptb will be licensed.
my guess: demogrongongonogon or pinhead or who knows if Jason............
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mrs Trunchbull hasn't been approached by Behaviour so we know it's not any school related chapter.
yo, jason is
Speaking of Mrs Trunchbull, she kinda deserves her own game too.
How the game would be called? a big thic teacher molest ameteur kids
I liked more when you had to wait for the ptb and find the killer by yourself
ik, and trunchbull will be a great adition to dbd:)
New survivor: Bruce Bogtrotter
after eating a cake, he noticed that trunchbull was a killer, so the entity take them, and now they are on a better place
Mrs Trunchbull has stolen your doll, break into her house/school at night to retrieve it and survive. 16 player team based game.
Coming soon - 2 Mrs Trunchbull Vs 14 pupils mode.
Mrs Trunchbull has an artillery of Javelin's, shot puts and whips to keep those feral children out. She also has the ability to throw a pupil out of the game literally. For every 3 pupils sent to the detention room Mrs Trunchbull can KO the next.
10/10 worth it. devs, dbd sucks, the new trunchbull game is wayyy better, git gud devs
ah yes, my favorite character in stranger things, the demogrongongonogon
At this point the only licensed killer I want is Chucky. I know people say "but how would he hook people DURP" but there are ways to make it work where it makes sense. I've said that when he picks up a survivor or breaks a pallet/gen that a shadowy ghost of the real Charles Lee Ray appears around the doll and mimics his movements to do this actions. That would immediately solve those problems while letting you play as the doll.
Also I haven't seen the new movie I heard it was okay, but to me the only Chucky is the serial killer that used voodoo to put his soul into a doll. A rogue AI robot Chucky isn't scary to me. Terminator isn't scary to me. Get a large enough magnet and it's completely neutralized. Robots aren't scary. Voodoo using serial killers are scary.
Omg remember the Chokey. Matilda is such a funny film...and book yes I totally appreciate the words 😉 of roalh Dahl
no. a Matilda chapter is way better.
Everyone forgets that Miss Trunchbull literally said "you're going to die today" and that is the most hilarious part in the film.
ok.... im making a chapter right now
Miss Trunchbull:
Power: Hammer Throw
Grab the nearest Meg by the pigtails, spin to build up momentum and throw her up to 32m. All survivors hit by the flying Meg are put into the dying state.
"What are those hanging down by your ears? Are you a Pig? Do I allow Pigs in my school?" -Agatha Trunchbull
too op, i think it should not give you dying state, i feel like just injury its okay, because if not, too op
Mrs Trunchbulls attacks are known to inflict the broken status as well as increasing the stun on falls and drops off high places.
Omg the girl with the pig tails in Matilda is called Amanda and Amanda is a pig in this game
Plus with the movie releasing not long ago the franchise has some life in it
Nah too weak needs more power
The way I see it, its like if Huntress had a meg sized hatchet and could only throw it while 360'ing (multiple 360's for maximum speed and range). If you manage to land a Meg sized hatchet on another survivor within 32 meters while your camera is constantly spinning... you deserve the insta down.
I bet it will be something from stranger things like demogorgon or Headhunter which will not be licensed
A MATILDA CHAPTER. We'd finally get "the teacher", and Matilda would bring in a new "psychic" perk for the survivors. ^_^
If Mrs Trunchbull was a killer I'd want her to split out loads of threats at me.
The Sneak peak will be in GAMESCOM, 23-26th of this month
Please Pennywise. I beg you.
If not Chucky, I came up with an alternative OC Doll killer concept that creatively Fixes the issues a small sized killer would have in the game. If you're interested in checking it out here's the link:
It's a long read, but I always include a TL;DR version for convenience.
Pennywise would be cool, but I don think they would include it since there's already a clown :(
That be amazing if they add him
Chucky and Pinhead are the few possible choices we could get that are well known. Jason wont be a possibility until the lawsuit stuff.
who said we getting a leak today?
i failed my prediction... DARN!
i mean... when i asked the devs that if is possible to get Jason, they never said no, or yes, but when someone asked about jeepers creepers licensed, they said a big NO.
and they can make a deal with victor miller too
If they got Jason id be happy and since its the 13th chapter it would be perfect.
It's Tinky Winky the Teletubby
That would be the scariest killer in the game!!
Power is sun baby lol.
Jason’s not coming with the rights battle going on. I read that no new F13 content can be produced until like 2023. If we do get him, it’ll be after a long wait.
I was thinking Mrs trunchbull today. Then I found this thread."The principal" or "the headmaster" . Power - shotput. And wind up and throw a cannonball hurting enemy or throw at generator to damage generator and anyone working on it. And break pallet.
- One hook in the basement could have cosmetic and animation change to a chokey.
- hooking animation changed to grabbing by hair and throwing onto hook
- totem cosmetic change to chocolate cake
2 new maps could be Mrs Trunchbull's house and garden. The other map could be the school and yard