Random Lives Matter.
In an SWF match, remember randoms(s) lives matter too :) if you are the random(s) hopefully, swf parties will remember that. So yes i joke about when on swf, and be like "oh it's just a random" i actually do help and aid etc. I have had it happen to me, because i have felt it obvious that peeps are in a swf match and poor lil Mushwin is expendable. Just a thought i am putting out there people of the fog :)
Comments
I'm always the random. I sit there on my own in front of my gen, missing all the skillchecks, using my bond to watch the swf team loop and body block the killer.
Then from my hook, I watch them all run to the gate and teabag the killer. Then the Entity takes me and it all starts again.
@JawsIsTheNextKiller There there, your random life matters :)
@Mushwin @JawsIsTheNextKiller if we are in the EGC and the killer has NOED, Rancor on me, or you too far from any door with a one hit down killer you are already dead(to me)!
Randoms are the guys who come to my 60% gen and turn it into a 20% gen while also drawing the killer to me, because why the ######### not? Sorry, but if I see an open gate, I'm taking it.
If the random is a baby Dwight, I'll guard him no matter what.
If I’m also a random and it is endgame, they won’t matter. If I’m in swf and we can organize a save then they’re worth it.
Lol hate to say it but they never have and never will matter, SWF is the way to go if you want a teammate with a brain stem and not several people hopping in and out of lockers to avoid crows while hatch camping
No man left behind.
Unless the killer has noed. Or the person refused to do heals before going for the final save. Then just get out. 😭
sometimes i still go back and help even when noed is activated....sometimes yes, in situations it's every man for themselves! lol but the randoms well they do matter as well as baby survs :)
survive with friends as teammates suck ass always get sandbagged abandoned on hook or they team with the killer
SWF is the way to go if you like listening to people munching crisps.