Fooling Around
Killers, what is your favorite way to just screw around when you don't care about winning a match?
Tagged:
Mod
Killers, what is your favorite way to just screw around when you don't care about winning a match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bring in Blood Warden, Bitter Murmur, and Insidious and play as Leatherface or Clown
I stay in the Basement the entire match without moving, I don't chase, nothing. I watch everyone with their Auras and IF someone comes into the Basement I just rev up my saw and mow then down. Sometimes I'll get some trying to save but most of the time no one comes into the Basement.
As Clown I actually protect the chest inside the Basement, I let people come down but if they try to loot that chest they get slashed. This one I don't do as much because it is difficult to try and draw this out. If I stand in front of the chest and just not do anything then nothing happens. If I stand near the chest I can shake my head saying ''NO, MY BOX!'' Then slash them once, if they try again I down them. But this is all very situational, this one is more psychology based and dependent on reactions from the group as a whole, then it turns into sociology if all of them get involved which is ideal but won't always happen. I've really only had this happen perfectly once so I don't usually do this with Clown.
Even though Clown is harder to do this with without his Pinky add-on I still feel he is the best in the Basement aesthetically, the whole scene of a drunk Clown just throwing bottles at people in a Basement is hilarious. Maybe instead of slashing them at the chest, I should throw my bottles, might work better.
playing pig and crouching at a gen like im a survivor. kinda funny to see which survivors are scared and which ones just go with it
@Mookywolf That's so cute lol ''come on guys, there's a KILLER on the loose, let's do Gens!''
Playing my Stealthy Devour Hope build.
Just don't care about the Hex Totem one bit and don't use or do anything that could make the Survivors suspect it. (Don't just bolt away from the Hook, don't use Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, etc.)
Got some fun messages of Survivors saying they dropped everything and went hardcore on a treasure hunt.
I just play normally, I never care about winning.
I facecamp every survivor I hook with leatherface, or I do basement build (with insidious, of course xD)
I try 360 hits sometimes. Pretty hard on console tho.
Devour hope tier 1 along with a yellow mori :D (you need to be lucky with the totem placement though)
I like to moonwalk with Michael, with T1 Monitor & Abuse and taking advantage of Line of Sight to moonwalk where they less expect it! ๐
Ghost Face, pop M2 and mark survivors and watch them freak out and run away from the gen they were working on.
defending bubba's house on haddonfield
Any basement build and using blood warden on last survivors at a door
I turn into slugs bunny... and just wait for the disconnects or infinite spins until they die.
You seen it here first, moon-crawling with additional spins! :D
This barley ever happens but when it does it's always funny. So if you find someone who's afk, down them, pick them up but don't hook them and just walk around the map and chase people with someone on your shoulder. However, as I stated this rarely happens so if you want a active build of this, just look at some previous comments, they explained it perfectly.
I was a survivor and faced a trapper on ironworks. Soon it was clear that we will "farm". The trapper placed 4 Traps side by side and all survivors stood in front of one. Then the trapper hit the air to trigger the "race". All survivors stepped into a trap and tried to get out of it. The last one got hit and hooked. Then the next round started...
Never laughed so much