What areas of the forums do you use?

I posted a thread a couple of minutes ago that was moved to the trashcan (aka "Wishlist"). Previous to that I posted a thread where I requested a FAQ-section which, as it turns out, already exists. In my cyber world, I realized, there's only one TRUE category to rule them all: General Discussions.

And this got me thinking... What areas of the forums do you actually use?

Comments

  • It's a good question. We are currently looking at reorganizing and regrouping some sub-forums together. I am curious to see what you think as well.

  • it's awesome ideaaaaa

  • Usually i check General discussions, killers, survivors, off topic, crying feedback and wishlist.

  • The Legion Tag^^.

    Then the general, killer, cosplay, artwork mostly and sometimes the survivor and balance forums.

  • My one and only destination is the Recent Discussions list.

  • Off topic and discussions. Off topic is just very fun :D

  • @not_Queen said:

    It's a good question. We are currently looking at reorganizing and regrouping some sub-forums together. I am curious to see what you think as well.

    @not_Queen

    How about also consolidating multiple threads of the same topic into one?

  • @not_Queen said:

    It's a good question. We are currently looking at reorganizing and regrouping some sub-forums together. I am curious to see what you think as well.

    I use General Discussion 90% of the time, but also use Recent Discussions from the menu. I mainly use the forum for updates and to discuss improvements.

  • I only drift around general discussion, since it gets the angry people from both halves of the game in a more equal balance lol

  • I mostly use the Recent Discussions, I don't like much browsing categories so this way I tend to see every kind of new/active thread

  • I'm brand new but so far general discussions, killers, survivors, lore, off-topic, wishlist and fan creations are my most looked at.

  • General discussions first, then survivor since that's pretty much all I play, then off topic to find a goofy thread to jump into.

    Also, off topic has a lot less bitching and complaining, which is nice

  • Developer Activities, General Discussion, Wishlist, Balance Feedback.

  • General discussion, killers, survivors, off topic and balance feedback.