Favourite streamers
so who are your guys go to streamers with regards to dbd?theres quite a few out there some annoying some hilarious,i personally like morf vince and entityslefthand.pug can be funny too.
so who are your guys go to streamers with regards to dbd?theres quite a few out there some annoying some hilarious,i personally like morf vince and entityslefthand.pug can be funny too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tru3 falls into the annoying category for me i used to like the stream but its just whining and excuses all the time these days unfortunately.
side note: Marth scares me
vinces new bit,leatherface loop police is hilarious
Pallet Peggy is my ALL time favorite
i agree what he says is very true but constantly saying it and sulking gets tiresome.i pop in now and then though he can be funny.
It always make me shake my head when he gives away free unhooks and blames the game afterwards.
And lately he is playing a lot of survivor too, I watched him yesterday and he said slugging would be equivalent to camping and takes no skill, at that point I just closed the tab
marth88 was cool.
Koorichi is a fine one too.
Tru3talent was chill and is a very nice guy, pleasant to watch as you start the game, pretty boring once you're experienced tho since his plays are rather basic (unless he changed ? didn't see him play in a while)
yeh pugs pretty funny also streamdad is ok not the best gameplay but really nice guy always runs open lobbys etc
Mainly Zubat, best killer, when hes not on usually tru3 or ryuk
@fullyveined FAVOURITE STREAMERS?
Personally Party Streamers are my fave
@Lowbei is the best obv
HybridPanda. More for his commentary when he is playing than his actual play style.
My favourite streamers are Hybrid Panda and Truetalent.
Least favourite is och... ekhem.
He tried with some non-meta perks when I watched him last time, also tried some interesting mind games (which sometimes failed, because survs see the killer, when the killer can't see the surv, for instance behind the haystack on Coldwind).
Mostly Zubat, Morf and Jendenise. Sometimes watch true but he seems a bit whingy.
Vince, Morf & TransientGamers are pure entertainment. All three are great streamers with solid content and they also have a very active and amusing community.
HybridPanda, Zubat, CrunchyEggrollzz, Uberwitz and Marth88 always cheer me up when I watch their streams.
There's plenty more I could list but I think the above are my absolute go-to streamers.
#########, I forgot Lefty. TheEntityLeftHand is just great art. Very different and fun to watch.
HybridPanda. He's terrific. "Lets see if we can find some little sausages to kill".
I occasionally watch PaulieEsther. He's a cool guy.
True is cool. I watch him.
He does seem to be set in his ways, and thinks he always knows best, when he doesn't. He doesn't shake up his builds enough really.
He'll complain about not getting a good add on or something in a blood web as he's passing up lots of moris and ultra rares...
He only views specific add ons as worthy. Usually 2-3 per killer when in fact there's more. He won't bring moris into matches too often, then complains he got gen rushed.
I like him. He's good too. One of the best, but he needs to take a step back and be more aware I think. Like today... he was complaining about how the trapper buffs were okay but not really helping etc...
He played 2 games that I watched as trapper. 2 games. Hag he liked. He had the chance to put someone in the basement.. didn't.
He'll be nice and play cool... then when it burns him he'll say "i'm too nice" etc...
He's a good dude, and I'm not trying to nag on him but he complains about stuff that doesn't really mean anything.
He is very stubborn in how he plays.
He used bitter murmur in 1 match... he 4k'd... then stated like 3 times... "it didn't really do anything this match"
Of course it didn't. You 4'd with 4 gens left. It is almost very occult like. His followers. All is well I guess.
The rest of them are just tools mostly. I do enjoy tydetyme.
TheEntityLeftHand is awesome. i don't even play trapper anymore but i STILL watch Lefty....
Cahlaflour is one of the best for sure. Great personality. Very Interactive.
Tru3talent and Tydetyme as well
yeh entitylefthand is different but great entertainment hes gonna be a beast with new changes
I like Morf, Jendenise, Cahlaflour, Zubatlel, and I've started watching Edgarallenbrolive and he is quite entertaining. Mostly different times so good variety for the day.
Used to be 72hrs. I don't think I watch anyone now. Maybe Vince from time to time.