Just an area to talk about anything.
Enjoy.
Enjoy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just bought sour patch kids cereal. The taste is definitely weird.
Yeah tried that for the memes once. My taste buds are scarred for life.
I like pop and iced tea
Pop and iced tea together? I mean them as separate drinks are good. Love strawberry iced tea.
Separate, raspberry, peach and mango are my favorites. :)
Oh lol. Was about to say. Raspberry is really good! It’s really refreshing.
Now I want tea! 😂
Same! You’re buying! XD
If you’re driving! XD
If the gas is pretty even compared to the price of iced tea, then I gotchu!
Carpool! :D
but why get iced tea when you can get iced coffee?
Pomigranite lemonade tea tastes heavenly.
How about that NOED, right??
Also, you're all talking about tea, but no one has mentioned boba tea.
I haven’t tried boba tea.
Because iced tea>iced coffee.
@GrootDude Man, you are missing out. :D
I don't like fortnite:)
@GrootDude boba tea...
@GrootDude boba tea is probably my favorite tea. Try it.
Lol I'm dying
Tried it today, definitely wouldn’t recommend.
just wanted to ask everyone here to go to this petition and sign it so "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Last Survivor" to be ported to consoles. since consoles (and steam) ain't region locked this makes it accessible to the world, and is far easier to play then flying to japan to go on an arcade machine.
http://chng.it/46WCvbHjxG
anyways, back to the matter at hand. I like Ice Tea, it's cool.
Everyone's talking about tea...I couldn't help myself
https://youtu.be/u-dW17nXqJYSorry XD
The Cornetto trilogy is great.
So, what's everyones opinion on The Iron Giant? I personally think it's a overlooked classic.
Preach. I despise Fo****te with every fiber of my concious being.
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. Makes me cry everytime 😢
Yup, I try not to cry but it always happens.
The animation is absolutely stunning. That movie had so much character in its story and aesthetic. Or should I say “Acesthetiic”... :(
Did it win a Oscar, if not then what a damn shame cause it deserves to, it's in my top 5 favorite films of all time.
Did you know that the congolese natives were the first furries?
No one with a quarter of a brain does. Nothing about that game is original.
Battle Royale? Done even before PUBG. Prop Hunt? Done on GMod well before. Third-Person Tower Defense? The sadly dead Orcs Must Die franchise did well before as well.
Okay, I have nothing else to say right now.
I really appreciated Roger Clark's performance as Arthur Morgan in RDR 2.
( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)
But why get iced tea when you can get iced coffee? Don't you you nespresso machine for this purpose?
The only battle Royale I play regularly is Apex Legends. At least that game has both an obvious and technical identity.
If you are young and use social media a lot and here's something you should read.
In Black Panther, I actually agreed with Killmonger and he did not deserve to die
This is what a pufferfish skeleton looks like:
That's it...
That's my post. :)