Killer tier list 3.1.2
My tier list
what about you ?
My tier list
what about you ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Spirit is nothing but S tier.
Edit 2: Forgot GF, he's C tier.
Imo, I would change the position of the Clown with the Trapper.
My tier list based on how good their lore is, Ghost Boi would be on "interesting"
Myers over Spirit? Pff
Still early for Freddy's placement. First impression is that he is better than before, but not enough to move a tier.
Clown is way too high and pig is too low.
Yes n thats fact
Come on dude i mean he is kinda not lol leatherface can oneshot people or the whole team and he can cu chases short the hard way imo
Fact is that spirit is better.
yeah cuz she phases walks and blah blah mindgames
here on the other hand myers is stealthy and have the better chance to catch ppl faster and one hit down you can also mindgame with myers but since he tall asf is fun
He is also very loopable, spirit turns invisible and the only way to track her is spine chill/premonition. You’ve probably never seen a good or even god tier spirit though.
@XAbbasX Myers over Spirit and Hag? Woah there man. What rank are you?
Green rank mostly purple rank .
myers IS better than hag
but there is a competition betweeen spirit and myers
since that dide brought good points i think tits a competition
DUDE This SORRY FOR POOR WRITING MY ######### TYPO IS ON CRACK
@XAbbasX That just means you don’t know how to play hag lol. Spirit & Hag > Myers and it isn’t even a conversation. And Green Ranks? Yep that explains it. If you’re not Red ranks consistently, then you can’t tell a killers full potential.
You prolly have never faced a bubbaboi main at red ranks if you say this. Leatherdaddy can be very deadly and viable at high rank very ez with a good build and in the right hands. Me and the bois can confirm it @Yamaoka @Leatherbilly
But I'm happy that a lot of people say that he's trash like you because the devs are going to buff him because of you and I'll dominate so hard then LOL
P.S: sorry for the bold letters I don't know how to undo it on mobile
Too bad hardly anyone plays him, I never see other bubbas use his power well. I’m scared they’ll rework him.
I suck at playing killer.
Leatherface requires multiple Survivors to make catastrophic mistakes all at once. I compare him to Hangman's Trick: He shines bright in his niche scenario, but that scenario is so rare he's terrible.
I'll readily admit Doctor's placement in me being a biased Doctor main, and Nurse's placement is because I literally cannot play her.
Two omissions here as well. I have not played new Freddy, and, although I've had him since he came out, I have not actually touched Ghost Face since I've been leveling other characters up to 30 (almost done), so I've put him to the side for now.
Because in the few times I had play the Trapper, I could control some loop spots thanks to his traps.
The Clown abilitie is for sure also helpful by loops, but when you have loops with los it could start very tricky for the Clown, or at least for me while I was playing the Clown.
I had this problem not with the Trapper, because in those loops I had lay my traps.
But maybe this is, because I had never got warm with the Clown, even after many games. With the Trapper on the other hand, I had more succes as with the Clown and this even with less played matches as with the Clown.
Legion is nowhere near f tier.
Freddy is less garbage, but still has low mobility.
The fact that people is fighting about a tier list arches me
@Theluckyboi Not fighting, debating.
I don't want to be rude, but ######### I am watching ?
Clown almost as high as Spirit, LMAO.
Here is mine.😎😏
Lol yeah
Yeah , spirit is faster and can mind game we know that and all that stuff clown can do it either
Clown gets wrecked, LOL. He is very weak, his gas does nothing to safe pallets and if you drop the pallet, he needs to break it, because he can't do anything against that. Also, he is very buggy. He is the second worst killer in my opinion.
” he is very buggy “ maybe your internet gave you nightmares
Just because he/she's a green rank doesn't mean anything. There are some red ranks that are completely brain dead and shouldn't even be in the red ranks.
@thisrandomguy Red ranks play the best competition. Greens are not nearly as knowledgeable/skilled as Reds. Is does mean something.
I do know how to play as the hag and i think myers is better . I got most games 3k or 4k with her and still myers is better. Ranks doesnt matter at all . I ######### met a lvl 18 who has higher IQ than most red ranks and he got easy 4ks .
My opinion still stands
HAG IS NO WHERE NEAR BETTER THAN myers
Oh and also not just because you are a red rank doesnt mean you are the strongest , kid.
i slaughtered a 2 red ranks and 2 purple ranks . And I was rank 11 as the killer .
Please do not say “ red ranks have more competition because almost all red ranks are jokes compared to green ranks ;)
Yeah lol That guy made himself look stupid at this point bringing out ranks as a defense. 😂😂💀💀
In my experience green ranks are a joke. Red ranks actually challenge me on both sides.
Well in your world , yes . But keep in mind ,please . Ranks doesnt give you skills and as the dude says most red ranks are brain dead.
Well yeah, rank is just time tbh.
Red ranks are better than green ranks. Hag is more viable than Myers if she is played right.
Green Ranks don’t know how to loop in my experience. All they try to do is 360 lol.
Same
Yeah all they try is 360 . Play with them then 😂😂😂😂😂
Why would I purposely do that? I want to play skilled players, not average ones. Plus I would have to derank to do that. I’m very much against deranking.