PS4 red rank survivors!!!
I have a question for you guys! What killers do you normally see at the red ranks? Is it mainly the killers that are considered top-tier or do you see a mix?
I have a question for you guys! What killers do you normally see at the red ranks? Is it mainly the killers that are considered top-tier or do you see a mix?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit, billy and ghostface are my most seen.
Huntress.
That's hard since red rank survivors tend to SWF with their low ranking friends to get low ranking killers so I bet most see a mix
usually spirit is the most common that i see, can vary though.
i used to see a lot of billy too in the past but haven’t seen much of him for a couple few months, which is a shame as i find him very fun to go against.
hag/myers too sometimes.
Weirdly enough I see more Bubbas and Nurses than anything else.
Not that I don't see plenty of Spirits, Maxes, Freddys, and GFs, but Bubbas and Nurses happen almost every other game.
Haha I wonder if you went against my Bubba
unfortunately i see a lot of spirits (which is my least favorite killer to go against), ghostfaces and billys. now i have seen a big amount of freddy players too..
Me too now. I've faced so many in the past week I honestly wouldn't doubt it.