Do you prefer old or new Kate's hair?

Tbh the new hair looks like a barbie hair for me. I prefer the old one because it used to move much while running. I think a good idea would be to add it again as a cosmetic or as secondary style as the characters have when you buy the dlc.

Screenshot_20190807_111552.jpg


Comments

  • I preferred the old style since it's what I associate with her, but the new style is adequete. I'm I suppose not fully satisfied. her original hair fit her southern singer vibe more then her current hair which is more of a modern poppy look

  • New. Like it 100% more.

  • Funny enough, I like

    A for the first set

    B for the second set

    A for the third set.

    B for the upper right corner set

    A for the lower right corner set.

    So it really depends on the individual cosmetic lol

  • @Glory said:

    Funny enough, I like

    A for the first set

    B for the second set

    A for the third set.

    B for the upper right corner set

    A for the lower right corner set.

    So it really depends on the individual cosmetic lol

    B means old and A means new. Anyways I prefer the old styles

  • New, the old ones looked like straw and would glitch out and fly across the map. They could even reveal your position when hiding

  • I really like the new ones but I still do miss the old physics but the new ones are decent.

  • only thing i dont like is her newer p3 hair

  • I prefer her older hair. The newer one just looks bad on console. : P