Small change to whispers
Was wondering if a small change could possibly come to whispers. When someone is hooked, whispers doesn't activate for the hooked person. I hate hooking someone and whispers is going nuts, but no one is around and it's just detecting the person on the hook. That makes people camp right there, making them think someone is close by. Everything else is fine. I would really appreciate this small change, and I think a lot of other killers would too. Would also cut down on camping, because you will know no one is close to the hook, and your just wasting your time.
Comments
Itll be nice if they ever implement cross platform play so I can finally play with you lot. Im noticing just how many ppl on these forums are on PS4. Also, salty ppl have long since used up all their moris. Those are the ppl who get excited and use them as soon as they get em instead of stockpiling them because using a BP offering does more for ya. Worse case scenerio, youll end up in Bubbas basement, so bring kindred.
That would be an interesting emote. Also find it funny that the guy who wants to quit...made a 2nd account after being banned.
The hotdog dance is anything you want! :D 🎶Do a t bag here and a point here, now come here and t bag some more.🎶 :D
Im a killer main, so unless I wanna get some time in using Piggy or GF...
I don’t really main either side, just depends on my mood. I’ll do the hotdog dance as nurse, 🎶blink here, fatigue here, dab here and blink here.🎶
I enjoy varying my gameplay by switching between different killers. I still play survivor, but I like playing abit of Mikey, abit of Freddy (havent gotten use to NEW Freddy yet) so on so forth.
Aaaand rip account no. 2. Bets on how long til the 3rd shows up?
Or @Peanits can we just get this thread closed? Wasnt offering much to begin with.
I like playing Nurse the most lately, Wraith is fun too though.
It's united 5 people with an unbiased opinion, what could be better than that?
Exactly:D
Lol true.