What is slugging?

Ok, I have a question, I play this game all the time, I'm a purple rank as killer, red as survivor, but yesterday was the first time in my gamelife I've been called a slugger and I quote

"cause you didn't hook me just to get the last survivor too and therefore avoid the hatch escape and endgame".

What I did was down a guy (only two survivors remained) and I instantly saw the other one (his mistake completely), so, smart killer, I ran straight to down him too instead of focusing on hooking the first one downed. Easy last two kills avoiding the end game.

Comments

  • Slugging=leaving surv on the ground, letting them bleed out.

    You can either slug to get a 4k like everyone does (only salty survivors main get mad, lol) or do an entire slug build, with like third seal, ko, sloppy... a type of build kinda inconsistent, where you need to play wisely and ruin the fun for the survivors (but of course this is a fkn game, so you can play as you want)

  • I'll usually slug the last two survivors. Otherwise you risk giving the other guy the hatch. The only exception is if I can hook one guy near the hatch so the other can't get to it. This is a common strategy among killers. Even when I play survivor I see a lot of other killers do it. Nothing to get salty about. It is expected.

  • Lmao I only slug because I know if I go above rank 10 I'll only face rank 2 swfs so I try to stay below that (but seriously the skill gap between rank 10 and rank 9 survivors is astronomical

  • When will you learn not to take survivors seriously and just kill them how you want and laugh at them without having to explain yourself???

    Slugging when there are 2 survivors left is a common tactic as you see. I hope you will now practice it

  • Personally I don’t slug for the 4K since I’d rather quickly move to the next game but I do slug throughout the match for pressure.

    @Question: Slugging is leaving someone on the ground to apply pressure or find the last survivor.

  • Also slugging is 100% not bannable

  • @GrootDude said:

    Personally I don’t slug for the 4K since I’d rather quickly move to the next game but I do slug throughout the match for pressure.

    @Question: Slugging is leaving someone on the ground to apply pressure or find the last survivor.

    Slugging is when the survivors start to act as what they realy are: Slimy, disgusting slugs dragging themselves across the floor leaving a trail of red mucus behind them ;-)

  • @RoKrueger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/609977#Comment_609977

    Slugging is when the survivors start to act as what they realy are: Slimy, disgusting slugs dragging themselves across the floor leaving a trail of red mucus behind them ;-)

    😂😂😂