Bill on PS4
Are we getting any info on when he will be arriving yet? I'm not usually impatient but I have 1,230,000 bloodpoints saved and they're burning a hole in my pocket.
Are we getting any info on when he will be arriving yet? I'm not usually impatient but I have 1,230,000 bloodpoints saved and they're burning a hole in my pocket.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
#Rochelledettewhen?
We stan an independent black woman with a gun...holster
The entity took her gun! D:
Oh ######### oh ######### the entity has a gun. No. 5 guns!
No wait! 6!!
6?!? :O
Soon tm
1,230,000 BPs? How? O.o
1,000,000 bloodpoints from games
3 daily rituals saved
2,000 iridescent shards
@indieeden7 Great!
Well, "issues held up release on ps4" means likely at LEAST another patch. So I'd wager around 2 or 3 months.
I'd spend points down to 800k and stay around there until we have an official word. No point in missing out on earned BP for ######### knows how long.
well, you'll make it to lvl 40/41. Not bad :P
I don't think Bill is a bad character, but man, his breathing is so loud...
@Entità Actually I had 87,000,000 (around that) on total bp due to a save error bug, 302 I believe
Apparently tomorrow we get bill, we can celebrate now, especially you @Theluckyboi 🎉
I hope i get 4 man BILL parties going!