How I feel about the whole nurse nerf situation.

03AB2CD2-35CB-445B-A757-24F01B0A8BA8.jpeg

I understand nurse is the best killer in the game so obviously people are going to be upset about the changes but what are they to be exact..? I’ve heard only addon changes which I mean if it gets rid of omega blink or cough five blink nurse then shouldn’t it be good? If they’re changing nurse entirely and nerfing her then devs don’t, just don’t pull another legion “buff.”

Comments

  • The game keeps shifting and I continue to play Hag, completely unaffected.

  • I’m still gonna enjoy nurse, idc about a slight nerf and I’m excited for new exciting add ons.

  • "I’ve heard only addon changes which I mean if it gets rid of omega blink or cough five blink nurse then shouldn’t it be good? If they’re changing nurse entirely and nerfing her then devs don’t, just don’t pull another legion “buff.”"


    Devs and a forum moderator confirmed that they will touch her base-power too. This is exactly what people are afraid off, because they fear another Legion-treatment.

  • @ClogWench said:

    The game keeps shifting and I continue to play Hag, completely unaffected.

    I think this is because even if hag can be very strong and annoying, she is not that prominent. I believe I played against maybe 10 good hag players in 3 years.

    But if nurse and spirit are nerfed i wouldn't expect hag to be safe

  • People in DBD are just crybabies. This goes for Survivors and Killers. This time, Killers are crying, because the best Killer (for 3 years...) is going to be nerfed.

    But nobody knows what exactly will happen. But the most important thing to do now is to open even more Threads about the same topic. Because everyone is a special snowflake and everyones Thread is SPECIAL, even, if the same topic was discussed like 100 times already.

    I will open 3 Nurse Threads, 1 Thread were I say that DS is still OP, two where I say that old DS needs to come back and also I will open 4 Threads complaining about new Freddy, all with different topics. This will be a fun evening.

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599141#Comment_599141

    I think this is because even if hag can be very strong and annoying, she is not that prominent. I believe I played against maybe 10 good hag players in 3 years.

    But if nurse and spirit are nerfed i wouldn't expect hag to be safe

    She's really good, just much less straightforward than other high tier killers. Doubt they're gonna touch her at all. Frankly I doubt the nurses tweaks are gonna affect nurse players much either. Killers just act like the sky is falling constantly.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599225#Comment_599225

    She's really good, just much less straightforward than other high tier killers. Doubt they're gonna touch her at all. Frankly I doubt the nurses tweaks are gonna affect nurse players much either. Killers just act like the sky is falling constantly.

    they may touch her if she becomes prominent and survivors cry.

    I think hag when it comes to looping is spirit level, she is just less common

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599241#Comment_599241

    they may touch her if she becomes prominent and survivors cry.

    I think hag when it comes to looping is spirit level, she is just less common

    That's only assuming there's a reason for more killer mains the play her over Nurse, Spirit and Billy

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599249#Comment_599249

    That's only assuming there's a reason for more killer mains the play her over Nurse, Spirit and Billy

    Agreed, I also think the risk is very remote BUT never sleep on BHVR lol

  • @DBDbuildsYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599256#Comment_599256

    Agreed, I also think the risk is very remote BUT never sleep on BHVR lol

    Remote and distant. People have whined about nurse since her release and it's taken til now for them to decide to touch her. It'd take a while for them to touch a killer like Hag who otherwise gets very little complaint.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/599260#Comment_599260

    Remote and distant. People have whined about nurse since her release and it's taken til now for them to decide to touch her. It'd take a while for them to touch a killer like Hag who otherwise gets very little complaint.

    Give it time, I'm betting she'll be next after they come for the Hillbilly and Spirit.

  • I heard they're "Slightly" changing her and taking a look at her add-ons. Hopefully removing those godawful extra blinks add-ons.