What was it? I’m not patient enough to watch the streams.
Basically they discussed Freddy, Z-block, Nurse nerfs, potential future addon changes for Legion, and potential tweaks and buffs for other killers. If my memory serves me right.
Edit: I missed that you asked for the final message, not for a rundown of the stream. Ignore the first part lol
Basically they discussed Freddy, Z-block, Nurse nerfs, potential future addon changes for Legion, and potential tweaks and buffs for other killers. If my memory serves me right.
Edit: I missed that you asked for the final message, not for a rundown of the stream. Ignore the first part lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was it? I’m not patient enough to watch the streams.
Basically they discussed Freddy, Z-block, Nurse nerfs, potential future addon changes for Legion, and potential tweaks and buffs for other killers. If my memory serves me right.
Edit: I missed that you asked for the final message, not for a rundown of the stream. Ignore the first part lol
you mean that cringy animated video?
Sounds like a good stream to me. :)
It was pretty good. I enjoyed it and the fact that Nurse is getting some nerfs and Freddy isn't getting any changes atm makes it even better
zblock?
They said to have fun.
That may or may not be code for OP ZBLOCK! (JK)
It was honestly nice to see a 100% funzo and informative stream.
@Raccoon Thank you for the positive feedback.
I liked the format of the stream as well as the information that was imparted during it.