Plague mains rejoice

We got a new cosmetic yay!

Comments

  • Finally Plague got something nice! :D

  • Meh. The lamp looks cool at least.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Finally Plague got something nice! :D

    Ikr!

  • It's disgusting, though. And not the good creepy factor type. No thank you.

  • @Rivyn said:

    It's disgusting, though. And not the good creepy factor type. No thank you.

    And I- oop :(

  • Still waiting on a "Black Plague" themed outfit. One that makes her robes pitch black lined with polished Hematite or Obsidian, makes all of her wounds blacker and more necrotic, covers her incense burner in dripping black ichor, makes her skin that sickly translucent pale color with large bruises and bluish lips, and covers most of her face in a partially see through black veil. She's so tall it doesn't matter how dark her outfit is since survivors see her very easily anyways, and it'll really fit the plague theme. How haven't they thought of this already? Maybe they have and they're just saving it for Halloween?

  • I love it. Reminds me of some pharaoh type of outfit.

  • Oh god. Trypophobia, good thing people hate Plague.

  • If only she got buffs

  • W H OMEGALUL ?

  • For some reason I’m not digging it too much but I like the detail on it.

    Don’t know why they always try to hide her face.

  • LOL no one even plays plague


    I see more Docs and Clowns instead

  • Boring cosmetic imo. All her cosmetics are boring.. The whole charakter is boring to me, really nothing special.

  • Eh I’ll pass I prefer her default outfit. I’m waiting for an actually creepy/ darker costume for plague to come out.

    An Exorcist plague skin would be awesome w/ her holding an upside-down cross on a chain as a weapon.

  • Not really hyped for it, not my favourite one. It was well designed, with good details, but nothing special. Her red and default outfit is better.

  • She reminds me of a Pharaoh, I really like the skin. I'll probably wait a while to actually buy it tho along with the Ghostface one

  • @DaS_only said:

    Boring cosmetic imo. All her cosmetics are boring.. The whole charakter is boring to me, really nothing special.

    How dare you judge Vommy Mommy....infidel lolol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Already purchased.

    Oh and the more I play her, the more I feel she doesn’t really need buffs. She’s in a good solid place, even against survivors that think they’re clever by not cleansing (they always eventually do when I make them realise their mistake)

    She needs small numerical tweaks really, not full buffs but stuff like slightly faster charge speed of vile and a slightly less cumbersome cooldown, maybe a second or 2.