A tier list of what type of buffs each killer needs
Sorry if the image is a little small. I don't know what else to say here
Sorry if the image is a little small. I don't know what else to say here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress and Shape don't really need a buff, to be honest. They're really balanced. I'd say neither Hag and Spirit needs changes as well.
I think myres and huntress needs a slight buff to keep up with the newer maps and line of sight blockers.
I think hag needs the deafening add on tweaking and maybe a few of her gimmick add ons to be less niche
I think this whole chart is completely useless, since it gives no indication on how each killer is lacking.
Well I'm sorry that I can't spend hours writing down how to buff every killer without making them too strong. If you want to do better then go ahead, make your own tier list with explanations on every single placement if you have the time :)
If you dont intend on taking the time to present anything meaningful, why bother presenting a completely pointless chart?
Because maybe I want to see peoples reactions to it? And maybe when I do have more time I'll make a more in depth post with reasonings. Spekaing of which what is your opinions on the placements?
What standards are we applying?
If we're applying survivor-standards; the Nurse needs to be in the top and Trapper needs heavy nerfs.
I agree partially with @LordGlint in regards to the chart not giving detail, but I guess the purpose is to generate discussion about that and whether characters should be moved around.
If we apply fair standards(killer-standards), then what seems clear from the chart is how it represents the need for a higher skill-ceiling on most killers: they should all be harder to play, but there should be a proper return on the investment.
This would help low-rank survivors that are struggling(against low-effort killers that have it easier by default) but give killers back some control of the matches at higher-ranks.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks :)
And I'll make another post going into detail but I didn't even notice that the easier killers were nearer the top of this tier list thanks for pointing that out
Thats just because the "easier" killers tend to be pretty shallow. Theres only so much you can do when your bag of tricks so to speak is non-existent. Ppl have been talking about even small things. like letting cannibal be able to feather his chainsaw at pallet loops like Billy can. This would allow him to play some mind game, instead of being stuck in an animation when he puts the saw back down.
edited
THis tierlist is actually really accurate, though not sure about addons (except Nurse? I don't know)
Difugured ear and he grandma's heart. That's all I wanna mess with please don't crucify me
Spirit - prayer beads
Billy - the add ons that nobody uses and maybe the charge speed add ons and please give him two ultra rares (ocd)
Hag - disfigured ear and grandma's heart
Nurse - see litteraly every complaint thread about a high skill cap killer being strong. And 2 ultra rares (ocd strikes again) in addition to making plaid flannel a common add on
gf need slight cooldown buff . :) so agree
Nurse need a tremendous nerf
Yeah why don't we just start off the matches with the survivors already being downed.
Huntress just got a buff with the lullaby change. Not going into why the killers need a buff lame and lazy.
@mistar_z Not a bad idea, would help make deerstalker more meta... JK, lol
@LordGlint oh gosh.
No, she needs huge buffs: most players are in low-ranks and Nurse has the worst performance in low-ranks consistently.
The only way nerfs for Nurse can even conceivably ever be on the table is if:
This means huge buffs for most killers, re-designs of base game features and survivors finally being forced to change their playstyle away from extended chases, killer-stalling and killer-griefing.
Survivors have been against all of this for 3 years. They're quite comfortable with double-standards and unfairness.