The Survivors' Age
I wondered how old our Survivors are when they were taken. I assume that the characters do not age once chosen by the Entity for The Realm is beyond the rules of space and time.
Dwight: 30-35 (2000s)
Meg: 20 (2000s)
Jake: 25 (2010s)
Claudette: 22 (1995-2005)
Nea: 20 (2000s)
Laurie: 17 (1978)
Ace: 50 (1970s)
Feng: 20 (2010s)
David: 25 (2010s)
Quentin: 17/18 (2010)
Tapp: 50 (2004)
Kate: 30 (2010s)
Adam: 30 (1990s)
Jeff: 25-30 (2010s)
Jane: 40 (2010s)
Bill: 60 (2010s)
Sorry when I made a mistake with the licensed characters. I only know the Halloween and old Nightmare on Elm Street Series. I just guessed their age.
Comments
I don't think Dwight, Kate, Jane are that old, Jeff is definitely late 40s. You forgot Ash, in his 60s.
Jeff is anywhere from 35 to 45.
Dwight can't be 30, maybe his mid 20's.
Jeff is late 30s, typo. Also, I think Jake was taken in 2000s.
Don't worry everyone is over 18 so you can enjoy without guilt your browser history. ^.~
@Ember_Hunter Yes maybe Jeff is more the late 30s guy. I only thought that his beard makes him a lot older than he actually is.
@ShrekIsHot I always thought hin a bit older,because he had to work a lot before he was taken.
Claudette was confirmed to be the youngest of the original 4 in a dev stream long ago. She is college-age. I think the rest of the OG Survivors were all early 20s.
@Science_Guy maybe we will get more information with the archives. I would really like to.
You forgot Ash Williams. He was confirmed to be in his 50s/60s in the show since it took place in the 2010s and he was born in 1957.
Sorry I forgot Ash. I'm bad XD
If you do the math from her bio, Jane is only in her 20s, somewhere around 24-27
The Archives is gonna be big for this game.
And I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT!!!