I present to you...

The ASCENDED SOLO build!

Self-care

Alert

DS

Kindred

To give your incompetent teammates all the tools they need to save you and to reduce your reliance on them.

You'll die on first hook anyway.

Comments

  • Known this for a while but everyone else should know.

  • I'm generally a fan of Bond when doing the solo que thing myself. Gives you so much information. Such as

    1) which generators are being worked on

    2) who's being chased and which area has pallets thrown

    3) If anybody else is going for a rescue

    4) If a particular Pig box works for one of your teammates (Then you know that box won't work for you)

    5) which generators to avoid if the killer is chasing you

    6) If one of your dumbass teammates is about to drop a very angry present on your doorstep.

    Frankly, the amount of information it gives you is outstanding. I'm surprised more people don't run it.

  • I would switch alert for empathy/bond

    But still you will die on hook xd

  • Would this increase my chances of survival since in almost every game I get spawned next to killer and found without doing anything then tunneled to death? (Spine chill activates immediately, I see red stain in the distance, I know I am going to die. *Chuckles* I'm in danger!)

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    Would this increase my chances of survival since in almost every game I get spawned next to killer and found without doing anything then tunneled to death? (Spine chill activates immediately, I see red stain in the distance, I know I am going to die. *Chuckles* I'm in danger!)

    That's the whole point. I mean... Maybe?

  • Anti tunneling build? I have Sprint Burst, spine chill, kindred...

  • @Ember_Hunter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590117#Comment_590117

    Anti tunneling build? I have Sprint Burst, spine chill, kindred...

    Try to go into a locker at the start of the game

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590120#Comment_590120

    Try to go into a locker at the start of the game

    And stay there for the entire game :)

  • Is Iron maiden still a thing? After the Legion rework I have nothing read anymore about this perk, since the majority trys to use other perks, to compansate the terrible drawbacks of the Legion patch.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I'm generally a fan of Bond when doing the solo que thing myself. Gives you so much information. Such as

    1) which generators are being worked on

    2) who's being chased and which area has pallets thrown

    3) If anybody else is going for a rescue

    4) If a particular Pig box works for one of your teammates (Then you know that box won't work for you)

    5) which generators to avoid if the killer is chasing you

    6) If one of your dumbass teammates is about to drop a very angry present on your doorstep.

    Frankly, the amount of information it gives you is outstanding. I'm surprised more people don't run it.

    1 jigsaw box CAN work for more than one person.

  • @Talmeer said:

    Is Iron maiden still a thing? After the Legion rework I have nothing read anymore about this perk, since the majority trys to use other perks, to compansate the terrible drawbacks of the Legion patch.


    I'm actually thinking of trying it in a new Doctor build myself. Been getting bored with my usual fare, and his power tends to drive people into them to avoid the madness anyway. Not sure how well it'll work, but I've been curious to try.

    It's sees utility use on the Huntress as it affects her locker resupply speed.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590939#Comment_590939

    I'm actually thinking of trying it in a new Doctor build myself. Been getting bored with my usual fare, and his power tends to drive people into them to avoid the madness anyway. Not sure how well it'll work, but I've been curious to try.

    It's sees utility use on the Huntress as it affects her locker resupply speed.

    Thanks, it makes sense in this context I guess. I had never play doctor, just huntress sometimes.

  • “You’ll die on your first hook anyway”

    LMFAO this could not be more true.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/590120#Comment_590120

    Try to go into a locker at the start of the game

    One match, a Doctor was coming towards me, so I quick and quieted into a locker. He found me.

    Another match, I was working on a gen in the killer shack with a baby Dwight, and Spine Chill activated already, so I hid in a locker and Dwight was outside the shack. The Wraith was a baby, because he was hesitant on everything, and he found me first locker. Got tunneled to death this game while teammates got to escape almost cleanly. Lockers don't protect me, I am not a Dwight main :`)

  • I rather use perks that help me in a chase like Iron Will and Quick & Quiet so I can last for as long as possible and do my contribution to the team that way ;). I'd never replace Iron Will, especially with the amount of spirits I see these days