no more excuses
a game where i play the pig. i hooked 3 survivors twice and one of them once. no tunneling-no camping. all escaped. i would have hooked them a third time had i the opportunity. i also don't mess with them when they have a box on their head. strategically garbage and isn't "playing fair" in my book. i gained a pip and mass bloodpoints no more excuses. it can be done without playing like one's own personal issues have taken dominance in their own mind
https://youtu.be/mWBo_wtEB7A
https://youtu.be/mWBo_wtEB7A
Comments
Disgusting casual rank 18 peasant, kek.
Take a look at their points. Does this look like tunneling and camping?
You're rank 18. You're irrelevant!!!
I am curious, why do you consider tunneling sth only a bad killer would do?
I see no logical reason not to tunnel
I mean, if you are rank 18, (assuming you're playing with people of that relative rank) and you don't camp or tunnel at that rank and STILL cannot kill one perso (because yes, as unfortunate as that may be, some killers actually want to kill, and base their victory condition mostly around kills) That just shows killers should camp and tunnel if they actually want kills.
Point made.
Or maybe just like the data, their the exception. If you can’t get a kill at rank 18 normally, hate break it to you, you suck, and seriously need to work on ACTUALLY improving
Being the hole in HIS OWN logic might make him camp this thread, watch out.
One major flaw with this post, you are assuming everyone gets their "fun" playing exactly as you do. If you tell people they must play a specific way you will simply breed more toxicity and trolling.
Like MegaWaffle said, you're assuming everyone finds the same play style to be fun.
the elite camper extraordinaire.
camp up a storm then. myself, i prefer happiness. i learned long ago that punishing people in hopes they act right is a perfect recipe for disenchantment and bewilderment.
ah. he is wonderful then. allow me to gaze upon that picture again, only this time with envy and goosebumps.
once again, i must remind the reality-challenged blowhards...i made no claims of being wonderful and was proving a point...never mind. you'll never get it and i can live with that.
it is indicative of desperation.
exactly. they are thinning out the community but to listen to them justify their antics, someone would be "crazy not to enjoy being camped/tunneled".
i.e.-camp/tunnel...badger those with a box on their head, then brag.
nah, i'm good.
you can play however you want. i prefer to be happy.
lol, rando? i am your god. look at how obediently you prance about my feet.
knowing the truths inherent in resentment and retaliation within myself, allows me to see others as they really are. if you wish to claim that such principles as the aforementioned are "good times" be my guest. i enjoy a good chuckle.
you would be correct in that assessment. i strongly suspect your playstyle is one of necessity and not choice.
so cute
I refuse to camp and still get 4k occasionally and if I get outplayed i get outplayed. I nailed an infinite lopping group earlier on of all maps the red barn one. I decided to be stubborn and chase the Jake around and around and downed hmi melee style.
The whole group did that entire game and I ended up getting 4 sac's and missed triple pip by 1 bar. I knew they were trying to be jerks about it by endlessly looping me and having friends interfere but I got them all. I consider swf groups both a challenge and a learning experience because I can learn how to counter them better as wella s learn how to emulate where they go.
To each his or her own playstyle really unless you want to be a toxic jerk then you deserve whatever you get. It takes absolutely zero skill to camp and I've had high ranked Freddy's 4 sac consistently, same with hags and they never camped.
Don't even bother, I've seen this guy's other comments and honestly I don't even know if he knows what he's trying to talk about.
This sure is something.
I don't want to be a dick, but it sounds like you got dicked around by an SWF group who wanted to see how long they could make you run the barn loop for. And it sounds like you are super proud of that. 8
Nah, me, I don't play this game for that, or to be a dick. It's like you can't fathom that pair actually play TO win.
Oh but that makes US try hard right? Not the survivors who run SC,SB,DS,AD/BT, no, we're try hard because we have an impassable ability to camp and tunnel. There is LITTERALLY no way to counter these, and trying to win as killer is being a TRY HARD.
Seriously guys, give it a rest. The type of people who are going to camp and "tunnel" aren't going to be shaken by your laughable attempts to shame them, made all the more laughable by your anecdotes and the fact epic tryhardfail chooses to speak like Stewie Griffin...
So one group did it too me and I'm not proud of the fact I let them do it I'm laughing at how hard they tried and still got 4 sac'd by la ow level huntress with almost all downs done melee wise and 2 crappy brown addons. I always play to win unless I'm feeling generous as a killer when someone quits with no gens done because i'm about to down them.
he killed them all, almost got 3 pips and still this harping? seriously?
it is too much to ingest in one sitting. i read it all 5 times now and i am still incredulous.
that moment when....
priceless.