@OpenYoureyes You wrote a false statement in your title (“Summer is over”) and people politely have corrected you having said it isn’t over and there is still time to announce a date for the Summer. Then you go ahead and insult them. What’s your problem?
The orinigal post is exceptionally valid and we shouldnt dismiss it because of a few fallacial arguments.
It has absolutely no validity at all, them saying that Dedicated Servers will be out by summers end, and then pretending that summer has ended to give validity to the post is ridiculous.
Thats like asking on the first day of summer why the servers aren't out.
I quite naturally won't close the forum - I will close this thread however, as the question has been answered quite clearly, Summer has barely just begun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It ends on September 23rd.
*Summer ends on September 23rd.
Summer is still not even 1/3 of the way over.
I wish summer was over, can't stand this **** heat.
There's no date yet, as the summer isn't over yet.
Ok.
Same
Dedicated servers are just an april fools joke
Probably.
And in the ptb they were lagging worse than normal p2p connection...
Imagine feeling the urgence of specifying that NO, summer is NOT over yet and, ACTUALLY writing a post to tell everybody.
Wow.
You were uninformed and people helped you.
Just moooooove the goal post.
I wonder what "PTB" stands for?
Pulmonary tuberculosis? Push to break? Project Team Building?
Oh, I've figured it out.
Public Test Build.
Wonder what a public test build could be used for.
@Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk can you just close the forum?
Is honestly a bad and useless part of the internet that, also, doesnt make you look great as community managers :)
The orinigal post is exceptionally valid and we shouldnt dismiss it because of a few fallacial arguments.
@OpenYoureyes You wrote a false statement in your title (“Summer is over”) and people politely have corrected you having said it isn’t over and there is still time to announce a date for the Summer. Then you go ahead and insult them. What’s your problem?
It has absolutely no validity at all, them saying that Dedicated Servers will be out by summers end, and then pretending that summer has ended to give validity to the post is ridiculous.
Thats like asking on the first day of summer why the servers aren't out.
"I made a mistake and don't understand seasons, therefore the forums are bad".
I quite naturally won't close the forum - I will close this thread however, as the question has been answered quite clearly, Summer has barely just begun.