I know these killers will never be in the game but they would be cool.
I was thinking:
-Pinhead (Hellraiser)
-The creature from jeepers creepers
-Samara Morgan (The Ring)
-Norman Bates (psycho)
I was thinking:
-Pinhead (Hellraiser)
-The creature from jeepers creepers
-Samara Morgan (The Ring)
-Norman Bates (psycho)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love to see the T-1000 from T2: Judgement Day. The hand sword thing would be SO cool. Also, I could totally see him doing that phasing through metal gates on the Rancid Abattoir center building.
Pinhead is probably the most requested killer currently, I'm sure he'll eventually make his way into the entity's world.
Norman Bates would just be another killer with a knife. Don't we already have enough of those?
I made a post about slenderman aka the pale one and all details about what I think his power and lore should be
The only one I know will never happen would be Jeepers creepers. The backlash would be insane, rightfully so. BHVR would not want that negative publicity
Candyman
Behaviour needs to get this license
Patrick Bateman
Yes I agree with norman bates as killer and Marion as survivor... both from bates motel tv series.... Imagine we have Rihanna as Mirion as a survivor ๐ please devs ๐๐๐