Kate Voice
I know this may sound odd but yea,Can we get the old Kate voice ?I know a lot of people asked that and a lot of them didnt even want to hear this but i will try.maybe a dev can respond this ?
I know this may sound odd but yea,Can we get the old Kate voice ?I know a lot of people asked that and a lot of them didnt even want to hear this but i will try.maybe a dev can respond this ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
??? I'm sure if you were wounded you would whimper like that
yeeees
No,thank you.
We already have too many ######### things in this game.
No need to ruin my girl.
Current voice acting is great. Old Kate was off.
I know right? Like I get it, a big burly man just hit your across the back with a machete after you stepped in a bear trap. It happens every day, no need to cry out in pain.
You just got a chainsaw ripping your back apart, boohoo, walk it off and stop talking, Kate, you're causing me pain more than the Killer is.
Hell no. Old voice were destroying my ears, it was like recorded on a cheap ass mic. Here new voice tho, hell yeah. Really fits her.
@Peanits can you tell me who did the new Kate voice? Really like that and want to know who the person behind that is :)
The old voice was the most realistic in the game. It just needed to be quieter tbh.
https://youtu.be/wmDn_aZcdtM
I want his original voice!!!
I want this too. New voice is also not bad, but old has their charm. Or maybe give the ability to switch voiceovers.
Agreed. Screens in this game are horror movie screams that aren't true screams. Kate sounded "true".
Her new voice is soft and better.
Kate is fine.
I mean, her voice.
You got the message.
Its not "new". This is her voice, has been since official release. "Old" voice can basically be considered a bug.
Her old voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Hell no. XD
eh. I like this current voice.
Pls no :(
@D3v3S3aTp3An3S What do you mean exaggerated? lmao. If somebody penetrated something through your chest I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t whimper.
@NMCKE you beat me to it :c
I forget, but didn't the old Kate voice sound like a balloon if you let the air escape while stretching out the balloon's stem?
Really squeaky. xD