Dream Pallets and Windows of Opportunity
So I'm a PS4 gamer so I can't play the PTB, I'm curious about dream pallets. Would a dream pallet light up as an actual pallet to someone using Windows of Opportunity?
So I'm a PS4 gamer so I can't play the PTB, I'm curious about dream pallets. Would a dream pallet light up as an actual pallet to someone using Windows of Opportunity?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
So Windows of Opportunity wouldn't act as a direct counter to that add on then?
Nope.
But it does not act as a counter for Doctors Fakepallets either.
Surely it can help to identify the Pallets when you are awake, so it has some sort of effect vs Freddy.
Is the debris of the broken pallet still visible?
What is window of opportunity?
No, they disappear when Freddy places the pallet.
Perk which allows you to see nearby auras of windows and pallets.