Post your killer/survivor builds here for other people to utilize!
Wraith: Trapper: Freddy: Spirit:
PGTW STBFL Knock out Devour Hope
Corrupt Intervention Hex: Ruin Infectious Fright Haunted Grounds
Enduring Enduring Hex: Ruin Make your choice
Haunted Ground Sprit Fury PGTW BBQ & Chili
Myers:
PGTW
Discordance
Monitor & Abuse
Hex: Ruin
How about you?
Comments
Survivor: No Mither, Solidarity, Self-Care, Object of Obsession.
It's fun, I promise.
Huntress - Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's calling, Iron Maiden, And ruin. This build got me to rank 1
Survivor - Dead Hard, Adrenaline, Decisive Strike and Borrowed Time. A very meta build but works very well
Trapper: Corrupt Intervention, Save the Best for Last, Nurse's, and BBQ. You can replace BBQ and Nurse's with Enduring and Spirit Fury if you want :v
Clown → Ruin + BBQ + Save the Best for Last + Pop Goes the Weasel
Botany, We'll Make It, Empathy, and Self-Care.
Item:
One dope a$$ medkit.Purple Medkit, The one add-on that gives 16 charges, medical scissors.You might not be physically fast, but with healing, you are speed.
Evil High Pressure Nurse
Barbecue & Chilli, Hex: Ruin, Corrupt Intervention, A Nurse's Calling OR Sloppy Butcher
These perks are meant for early pressure as a nurse. I tend to have one survivor slugged and one hooked while chasing the third survivor. If the survivor thats on the hook gets unhooked, I will simply slugg the survivor that I am in chase with and interrupt the already slugged survivors healing and hook that person. 9/10 times the survivors doesn't even finish 1 gen before they are all dead.
Here's one favourite of mine:
DOCTOR
perks:
-NOED
addons:
(none)
offering:
(none)
I usually change my Steam name to "NOED LIKE A PRO!!!". It's wonderful. Also, a good testing tool to see if survivors still whine about NOED, even when that's all I have. (Usually I'm pleasantly surprised, most of them does not.)
Spine Chill,Urban evasion,Dance With Me and Lithe.
Perfection for stealth,you can replace spine with Iron Will.
Survivor: Spine chill, Iron will, Woo, Ds.
I mostly play Myers these days so I will only post his build: Bamboozle, SF&EN, Ruin. Add-ons: J.M.M. and Hair bow.
Your sorting is a bit off, just saying.
The Wraith
Add-ons
Offering
Perks
Myers
Monitor and abuse
Infectious fright
Deerstalker
Discordance
Spirit:
Pig:
Ghosty:
Survivor (Feng):
Why would you use Monitor on Huntress? It doesn't affect her humming, does it?
No but it effects her terror radius, it use to mess with people after her lollaby change not as much anymore
Survivor: boil over, unbreakable, saboteur, iron will. Really fun anti hook build. If you have a toolbox you can 99% a portion of the map and make some amazing plays.
Endgame Pig: blood warden, STBFL, spirit fury, fire up. You get stronger as the game continues and getting rid of pallets along the way. Super fun and have gotten a bit of RBT traps to go off endgame because of people rushing the last gen and procing blood warden. Hilarious lol
Spirit:
STBFL, a nurse’s calling, BBQ, PGTW
add-ons: wakizashi saya and bloody hair brooch
Nurse:
Hex: Devour Hope, Nurse's Calling, PGTW, BBQ/Discordance
No Addons for da fun. Its a funny build, but Devour only works out 1/3 of the games sadly.
Claudette-Windows Of Opportunity/Borrowed Time, Balanced Landing, Adrenaline and Decisive strike.
Hag- Tier 1 ruin because I just prestiged her recently.