Can you stop now?
Today I had it. please ban farmers, they don't do anything but ruin the game for the rest of the survivors. I would ban their ass to Uranus and beyond.
Today I had it. please ban farmers, they don't do anything but ruin the game for the rest of the survivors. I would ban their ass to Uranus and beyond.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Gorgonia What do you mean exactly with "farmers"? I play mostly as a survivor but never heard about such a thing. Also can you be so kind to tag me when you answer? I really want to know about it
Sometimes you have no choice when the killer camps, and you're about to get sacrificed. At least I'm giving my teammates a chance rather than no chance at all.
@Saitamfed There's 2 kinds of farmers, nice farmers (always killer) or griefer farmers (always survivors). Killer farmers mess around with survivors so everyone earns BP, while survivor farmer's are where they unhook you right in front of killer, or deliberately block you to make sure you die.
Thank you @AetherBytes@AetherByters
I meet some of those, @Gorgonia, sometimes your intention is save a survivor but due to the closer hooks distance and some campers, sometimes looks like you are farming when you only try to help. My brother was accused for farming because he unhooked a lot of survivors with a killer who was camping, he even took some of the hits but as I said, sometimes your intentions are good but in the reality you can't help. And since camping/tunneling is a "game strategy" for the devs, we can't do much about this.
And yes I agree, is a strategy, but not a healthy one, not for a game like this. Of course killer main will complain about how toxic survivors gets and they are right but that doesn't justify that they need to camp every survivor.
They should allow hooked survivor to have the option to not being saved. This way it would block unsafe situation and stupid decision .
Okay... I just leave you hanging then.
*shrugs*
If you run after the killer to unhook someone right after they were hooked you didn't even give the killer the chance to camp. I had three games where survivors ran after the killer to unhook right after the hook and that ended up with two or three people downed all in the same spot. The killer was handed the game in a silver plate. In all 3 of them games I was the last survivor with 5 gens up. It ruins the game for me. I want to be able to do things and not join in on a game to leave 3 minutes after with 6k bps.
@Saitamfed One thing is to unhook vs a camping killer, another thing is to deliberately unhook when the killer didn't even have chance to go away
@Gorgonia yes. I understand, and yes it ruins completely your experience as a survivor. I guess they can be banned by griefing but I don't know.
I mean sure. I don't want my altruistic emblem to get destroyed shrug (if the killer is camping)
always farm everyone immediately
Maybe they don't like you.
What rank are you? In purples I very rarely see this kind of thing. Survivor being chases bringing the killer to where I'm hooked happens more often, but these brainless insta unhooks are very rare.
Are you on console maybe?
Im rank 3 on PS4
Working with killers/survivors when you're playing the opposite is not a "nice farmer". It's reportable I'm pretty sure. I had 2 survivors doing that with the killer and the 3 got mad that I was doing gens and instead decided to block me in and let the killer farm me. You're not supposed to "mess around" to circle jerk blood points.
Billy worked very hard to produce all that corn in the field, dont ban him!
I don't think that should ever become bannable. DBD is supposed to be competition for survival. Others can hinder or help your progress towards survival, it's part of the gameplay. They are your teammates as much as your rivals.
If you hate it that much then play broken SWF where you'll alway get "optimal teammates" and enjoy easy boring games.