Bill is coming to console! Yahoooo!
Enjoy it, folks!
The less discrepency between the two, the better.
Enjoy it, folks!
The less discrepency between the two, the better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm excited! :)
This heavily applies the fact that the cosmetics for the 4 original survivors are also coming, so as someone who plays Dwight, and favorite L4D character of all time is Elis, WOOHOO!!!!
@TheGameZpro3
What about Coah? :(
(EDIT: by "this" I mean the screenshot)
@NMCKE *Coach
He's amazing, don't get me wrong, easy second, but I just like Elis more, sorry Coach.
So does this mean we have to dump BP into him for his teachables, which were free on console?
@thesuicidefox yes.
Start getting Borrowed and Unbreakable on any Survivors you dont own now before they're made teachables, folks.
I know one thing, I'm definitely maining Bill when he releases.
Happy for ya Console boys! ^^
We finally get bill :D
Any character you own the perks on already will stay
I so excited! 😄 I can't wait to play Claudette as Rochelle.
I guess i have a new main folks, as a man who grew up with the left for dead franchise (despite not playing the first game until about a year or so) this has to be one of the greatest additions to the game so far, at least for me.
I love unbreakable and left behind, they are some of my favorite perks.
Sorry Ace, but a someone new has arrived to town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDj-zz-DMGwCoach ;)
What if you have Unbreakable at Tier II, will Tier III be locked until it becomes a teachable again?
I'm excited. I grew up playing Left 4 Dead! Can't wait! :)
Years of complaining later
Rochelle was the best
so do i.
Her screaming in pain is the funniest.
Sweet.
I’m actually shocked in the best way possible. I’ve wanted to be a Bill main for so long.
I love the art for this
Yay! tysm whoever made this happen!