Whenever i see Jake players they appear to be extremely good
Jake is a badass
Jake is a badass
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on what you see, all my Jakes are pretty average.
Most of mine are absolutely awful. Only Aces are more consistently potato.
Same as Science Guy, most of the Jakes I run into are terrible. They will not make a save, and crouch around the map not doing gens. But we all have different experiences. I think I've heard just about every survivor someone does not like.
I like never see Jake ever, but all the ones I see T-Bag at every pallet they waste immediately, and are pure trash.
Well i see unusually dressed ones. They always appear to be extremely good . I learned a trick from one where you can wait for survivor to open a chest then take an item for yourself :D
I need this info immediately in my life please do tell.
Just wait on the other side and pick it up when they open it
I've seen good Jakes and bad Jakes, but every time I see Claudette in the spectate, she's crouching behind EVERY rock she sneaks up to for 5 seconds each rock, Same for trees, and everything else. EVENTUALLY she'll walk up to a gen, crouch behind it for 5 seconds, then start doing it, and then blow a skillcheck and look for the nearest rock or tree to crouch behind again.
As a Jake main, Im not good but Im assure I never toxic, t-bag around doing nothing.
Accept for some unlucky reason that I get 2 hooks in early game thats when I start to stealth all the time after. Such as once I started near a dull totem & a gen, I do totem then I think "should I wait for killer to pass this gen then start working?" after 15sec I decided not to wait and start work on gen, I just touch the gen then heart beat starts. Thats when the 1st hook happens.
I'm am good I believe, but not that good
Yes I play Jake
(Had to make a second comment because can't edit)
Jakes usually die to stupidity in my games :/
Beware of cowboy hat Jake!
Please send the jakes my way he's the last head i need for LF
Most of mine are trash. Although I do face very good Fengs and claudettes.
Yeah claudettes too but its rare. Everyone seem to play her nowdays
Because she is the best :b
Same here, lasted forever and a day till i got all Jakes.
Stealthy char, good for beginners, and everyone tells u to start with her, cause of selfcare.
Doesn't help that people rage quit rather then give u the kill
I am an awful Jake. Add me! Lol