Tier List based on how scary the screams are

Comments

  • You’re mean to Nea :v

  • @GrootDude said:

    You’re mean to Nea :v

    It's too masculine >:) (Nea main here too)

  • It's kind of funny to me you put Laurie and Meg on the same tier, I've often thought Meg getting hooked sometimes sounds a lot like Laurie and they sound really similar to me on a few occasions...probably just me though...

  • @Kiskashi said:

    It's kind of funny to me you put Laurie and Meg on the same tier, I've often thought Meg getting hooked sometimes sounds a lot like Laurie and they sound really similar to me on a few occasions...probably just me though...

    They both give me chills, I don't know why. XD

  • I would agree with most of the men, they sound frustrated that they got caught and that they want to be able to contribute more to the team and try their hardest to protect their fellow team.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    I would agree with most of the men, they sound frustrated that they got caught and that they want to be able to contribute more to the team and try their hardest to protect their fellow team.

    I guess that's probably what most of them feel if they are used to being hooked for the 100000th time. XD

  • I find most of the screams pretty funny tbh.

  • How is Jake not in his own tier at the top of the list??? His screams are hilariously over-the-top.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    How is Jake not in his own tier at the top of the list??? His screams are hilariously over-the-top.

    Thought it was the most realistic, but overall not that spine chilling XD None of the screams are too hilarious, though some sound kinda fake(?).

  • Quentin needs to be below in the f tier, his grunts are so unconvincing and for the most part annoying and his hook screams are emotionless and uninstresting, my favorite is definitely jake then Laurie and Jane

  • @Clockso said:

    Quentin needs to be below in the f tier, his grunts are so unconvincing and for the most part annoying and his hook screams are emotionless and uninstresting, my favorite is definitely jake then Laurie and Jane

    Yeah, in the squeaky tier XD

  • Dark red rank: 2.0.0 PTB Kate

  • @DocOctober said:

    Dark red rank: 2.0.0 PTB Kate

    She would be on the legendary tier.

  • poor ol quentin :( I agree though lol

  • @Clockso said:

    Quentin needs to be below in the f tier, his grunts are so unconvincing and for the most part annoying and his hook screams are emotionless and uninstresting, my favorite is definitely jake then Laurie and Jane

    What are you talking about? Ok, I will admit his screams when he gets put into the dying state are unrealistic, but his shouts when he gets put into the injured state are pretty fine and his hook screams are just a bit squeakier than the other males. Kate on the other hand, can we please get her better and older voice back?

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/567432#Comment_567432

    What are you talking about? Ok, I will admit his screams when he gets put into the dying state are unrealistic, but his shouts when he gets put into the injured state are pretty fine and his hook screams are just a bit squeakier than the other males. Kate on the other hand, can we please get her better and older voice back?

    Kate's voice was legendary tier back then. Observe:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDn_aZcdtM


  • The entity deserves her own category.

  • @fluffymareep said:

    The entity deserves her own category.

    Wait, I thought she only moaned.

  • @Fab said:

    I'm just gonna leave this here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrHSoojqLJs

    Nea/the Entity is still too masculine >:)

    Starting to think David should be in "sometimes spinechilling" section..