I am curious

When the killer has a bad game I sometimes give them a free kill I am just curious if anyone else does this I know some killers give survivors hatch if they had bad teamates ect. So I wonder if anyone gives a killer that has a bad game a kill.

Comments

  • When the killer has a bad game I sometimes give them a free kill I am just curious if anyone else does this I know some killers give survivors hatch if they had bad teamates ect.

    Never had this (because I am not good) and much more rare than killer sparing survivor. You are a good guy for letting killers have one kill :)

  • I just leave immediately or if they’re glitched then they can have me. I just had a match as GF (first match with him) and I got stuck in a pallet, the survivors stayed until egc nearly ended. :/

  • No,thank you.

    I'd rather have my 5000 survival BPs.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I just leave immediately or if they’re glitched then they can have me. I just had a match as GF (first match with him) and I got stuck in a pallet, the survivors stayed until egc nearly ended. :/

    That sounds horrible D:

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    No,thank you.

    I'd rather have my 5000 survival BPs.

    Understandable.

  • Pity kills are worse than no kills. You are basically sending message "oh poor baby, don't cry, i'm just better and there was nothing you could do, here have a lolli".

    Your intentions are not important, this is the message you are sending. So just leave. Exception is when you were farming/nemeing entire trial.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    No,thank you.

    I'd rather have my 5000 survival BPs.

    Yeah survivor scoring is so miserable sometimes, even with no kills the killer has a better chance of getting more points. I've considered it sometimes but then they have NOED and I'm out...😅

    I've heard a few killers also don't accept it anyway, I've had someone do it once for me and I just left them on the floor to be picked up by teammates. I don't need pity kills, I like to get better on my own and they earned those escape points if they made it to end trial without a hooking or dying.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Pity kills are worse than no kills. You are basically sending message "oh poor baby, don't cry, i'm just better and there was nothing you could do, here have a lolli".

    Your intentions are not important, this is the message you are sending. So just leave. Exception is when you were farming/nemeing entire trial.

    This same thing could be applied with hatch giving.

  • Very true, good point.

  • i got the same killer on thompson house two games in a row. he was playing michael. the map setup was disgusting and he got destroyed both games despite not being a bad player at all

    i let him kill me the second game

    it wasn't a "you suck here's some scraps" kill, it was a "sorry you keep getting this awful map on a killer that specifically gets screwed over by farm maps, have some points since idc about surviving"

  • I have done it twice, but I believe it came off as BM, so they just BM'd me on hook, so I stopped LOL. I don't wanna be more douchey than they already imagine me being. I never teabag or anything, but I can see how a survivor coming back to a killer from the gate looks like BM (like I'm teasing for a hit). That or they're #########. Idk. Plus some people are prideful about pity kills, I guess.