Thrilling Tremors buff
In addition to its current effects..
When a survivor is picked up any locker outside of a 40m range will be blocked by The Entity for the same duration. If a survivor is inside they will become trapped and the locker's aura will be highlighted in white.
Comments
Iron maiden has left the chat
Huh? It's not the same thing. Two different perks can affect lockers.
Why does lockers need to be blocked. I'm not for or against just want to know why u feel it's needed.
That's an interesting idea.
Like others have pointed out, I'd like to see that added to Iron Maiden instead. Like if a survivor goes into a locker, they get trapped in for a short duration. That would make it a little less worthless.
I'd rather see Thrilling Tremors get buffed numbers wise, since it's a good concept, just underwhelming.
Interesting way to counter survivors trying to counter BBQ
Iron Maiden already exists tho xD
This is nothing like Iron Maiden except it involves lockers.
Because combined with BBQ it would mean no one can hide to cancel out the aura reading.
And it's a currently worthless perk.
Really makes no sense why it's Legion's teachable either. Lockers are already useless against them.
I don't think it would be fair to both trap the survivor and cause Exposed.
Exactly.
Remember the perk only causes Exposed if the survivors fast exits. Being locked in will signal to them to quietly leave.
Right now, people just use it to troll because it makes you globally scream across the map, making it doubly useless.
I don’t think that’s necessary. Just make the entity block gens for a little longer 16/18/20 seconds.
Fine isn't good enough imo.
No, it affects it when they exit the locker regardless. I'm looking at the description right now and it says "survivors who exit locker suffer from the exposed status effect".
Honestly I've heard a very decent suggestion that the blocked off gens would start regressing if there is any progression down to them as if the killer had kicked them.
This would help out a lot of pressure and will also make up for the cool down that the perk has and it could also combined well with things like surveillance for a more consistent way of keeping gens under control than using ruin