Yeah, some rude people were down voting posts for no valid reason at all. Now, if they fix the keyboard issues in the forums, that would be great. Hitting backspace can delete your entire post.
Was a useless mechanic. Don't know why they ever thought to bring it back. People will go out of their way to down vote for no other reason than bias and to add to someone's count they don't like. People who up vote however generally mean it.
Wait, why? Nothing against the change I'm just wondering :P
More or less the same as last time. People would abuse them and down vote hundreds of someone's posts overnight. We wanted to give them a second try, but it ended up the same way as before.
More or less the same as last time. People would abuse them and down vote hundreds of someone's posts overnight. We wanted to give them a second try, but it ended up the same way as before.
Are people seriously that affected by an emoji? That's sad.
I like seeing which opinions are popular and which aren't :/
People didn’t always downvote unpopular opinions. They downvoted users they don’t like or downvoted to express annoyance at a certain topic that agreed with the post itself. Kind of like “I hate gf”. Yeah, I hate it too, I will downvote this \o/
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again?
I like seeing which opinions are popular and which aren't :/
I was just wondering why can i not see my down votes
Wait, why? Nothing against the change I'm just wondering :P
meh
zzzzz bring them back
Now can we have Awesomes back? :D
Yeah, some rude people were down voting posts for no valid reason at all. Now, if they fix the keyboard issues in the forums, that would be great. Hitting backspace can delete your entire post.
Well, it's not like we told them so.
Here you can read more about it 👍️
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/73367/down-vote-reaction-is-gone-again#latest
Was a useless mechanic. Don't know why they ever thought to bring it back. People will go out of their way to down vote for no other reason than bias and to add to someone's count they don't like. People who up vote however generally mean it.
Bing bong the button is gone.
More or less the same as last time. People would abuse them and down vote hundreds of someone's posts overnight. We wanted to give them a second try, but it ended up the same way as before.
Are people seriously that affected by an emoji? That's sad.
Finally, I know a few people who were targeted for downvotes simply because they disliked them :/
People didn’t always downvote unpopular opinions. They downvoted users they don’t like or downvoted to express annoyance at a certain topic that agreed with the post itself. Kind of like “I hate gf”. Yeah, I hate it too, I will downvote this \o/
You don’t need to feel affected by something to know It was abused.
So lets get rid of upvotes then. They have the potential to be abused as well :^)
I wouldn’t care, BHVR read is the only important reaction.
So why do you care about downvotes again?
I aid that they were they being abused, never said I cared.
Claiming something was abused shows that you care about it.
If I cared about them I’d have left the forums.