PS4 2.0.0 update

I know the dlc’s aren’t out yet but is anyone else able to download the update now? I can’t.
(Update is out now for NA at least idk about EU)

Comments

  • Version 2.0 is up in EU but I can't get past the title screen
  • I’m in the tutorial currently 
  • Yeah we got the Update 
    oh boy Servers are down  >_< 
  • It's such an up and down with this game. It's actually hilarious. Everytime you"re at the point wanting to just enjoy stuff something else comes just around the corner.
  • @Russ76 said:
    TeambossFloze said:

    ITS OUT I GOT IT FINALLY - no more sleepless nights, no more lack of appetite. I can finally move on with my life !!! >< >< >< >< >< >< >_<

    I am glad to hear that.  Happy you guys got the update, but sorry you guys still don't have DLC.  Betting a ton of people that would have bought it will grind instead.  I mean a lot of you may have the 9k shards by the end of the weekend.

    i'm planning on it. After everything if i spent any money i would hate myself.

  • lol at the HUGE performance hit, I don't get it man.

  • Why i can t play with the new killer(clown) and the new survivor(kate denson) ?!!

  • @Fnatic47 said:
    Why i can t play with the new killer(clown) and the new survivor(kate denson) ?!!

    the dlc comes out on the 9th for ps4 na or the 6th for ps4 eu

  • Lol... Really... GG...

  • @Geondp said:
    lol at the HUGE performance hit, I don't get it man.

    Yes. This doesn't need to be ignored. On certain maps it really feels like 10-15% of performance in FPS has been hit hard.

  • who needs dlc anyways?
  • Curtain call DLC it is free ?

1 2 ›