PS4 2.0.0 update
I know the dlc’s aren’t out yet but is anyone else able to download the update now? I can’t.
(Update is out now for NA at least idk about EU)
(Update is out now for NA at least idk about EU)
Comments
The devs are late.
Not literally the devs, but whoever is supposed to push the patch messed up.
I am more surprised that we all came to believe that these devs would be capable of doing something so minor as activating an update. I mean it's hard, you know! You have to have several degrees before you can even think about something like that!
We should totally riot
It’s gonna be revealed the support guy pushed it for the next hour on accident, and want us to forget about it.
At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if they would say that they were on time with the patch, because they obviously didn't specify which year the patch drops. They are still on deadline on July 5th 2019!
Half an hour later and the update is here (at least in Germany). Downloading it right now.
Calm down folks, it's a bit late but it's out! v1.35 and ~6GB.
ITS OUT I GOT IT FINALLY - no more sleepless nights, no more lack of appetite. I can finally move on with my life !!! >< >< >< >< >< >< >_<
Think DLC comes tomorrow - if I recall (for us in the EU anyway)
Update its ready
Is it ready now????? :OO::O: O:O :O :O :O :O
Yeah them NA-NAs gotta wait another 3 days
@BoxingRouge Look here dude - all the action, we got @Russ76 and everyone
Aye what we gonna complain about now?
anyone from the UK we can discuss Brexit?
Good call !! lol #thestruggleisreal
and welcome @BoxingRouge
will be after NA has the dlc on the 9th and 10th such is the fickleness of people !!
a month from today it'll be like...remember when the dlc didn't come out on time LOOOOOL to which the other PS4 user goes, Na? It did? when? Look at Kates cheeky buttox
100% - im just pissed of that I ended up having to call Delores as the last girl at Sony (Priscilla) faked out on me.
Dude i'm literally buying the tennis skirt for meg and just gonna run around in a KYF with my second playstation.
don't know why im so excited I've literally had it on PC since release xD
Servers are down on PS4 for me , can get into the game but not past menu
same but i can't get to the menu
Servers are down on any platform